This apartment is a ground floor studio in Beacon Street in the beautiful Back Bay area. It is close to the Charles river, Prudential, and a short walk to downtown Boston and to MIT.
It has a built-in wooden structure where we placed our bed (look at the pictures), so that the overall space can be used during daytime, with a comfortable sofa (which becomes a double bed, when needed).
Kitchen and bathroom are fully equipped with everything brand new! A truly unforgettable experience :-)
*** NEWS ***
10% of the profits go to the Rotary End Polio Campaign.
IMPORTANT: My wife and I usually live in this apartment. So, it is not a hotel, but our home. We don't have many things, but we will not remove everything from the house when we have guests. If you are interested in specific dates which are marked as "not available", feel free to send us a message and we can consider on case to case base, if we want to / can travel somewhere.
- upstairs sleeping area: queen mattress, with sheets, pillows and comforter. Enough space around the mattress to leave book, laptop or anything you have brought upstairs.
- living room: sofa which can become a comfortable bed for two people, a coffee table, and a table with four chairs.
- fully equipped kitchen, with dishes, cutlery, glasses, pans and pots, boiler, etc.
- shoe carpet, kitchen mat, bath mat
Washing machines and dryer are just outside the apartment door. They work with $2 for each run, with quarter dollars. In the kitchen we have placed a small jar full of quarters for your convenience. Take what you need, and leave the equivalent in dollar bills - or other currency :)
If you go on xfinity website with log-in / psw which I will send you, you can also access many TV channels. Also, you will be able to connect on wifi on many hotspot around Boston and Cambridge. You will be almost always connected around.
This place is strictly no-smoking.
Общение с гостями
As we rent the place when we are travelling, a friend of us will help with logistics. He has been hosting with Airbnb for a long time and is a great host. We will be always available by email or phone, whilst he will be available in person for any need.
- Please leave your shoes at the entrance
- strictly no smoking, please look for a more suitable place if you smoke
- do not ring neighbours, but contact me in case of any need. Some people do not like Airbnb guests, so just say you are friends, if needed
- please do not use any metal fork, knife, spoon, etc. on the black pots and pans. Please only use the big strong plastic ones, to preserve their state
- the ceiling fan *must* be off when you use the lofted sleeping area.
- consider that this is not a hotel, but it is our home. We live here, and it is on Airbnb only when we are travelling (or when we can potentially travel in case of guests)
I am Francesco Maurelli. I am Italian (EU) and I currently live in Boston.
I am working at MIT as a visiting scholar and I am very passionate about robotics. I am vegetarian and active in the vegetarian community ;-)
I also speak the international language Esperanto and I play classical piano.
If you have any question or curiosity, drop me a or a call at +.