10% OFF NOW THROUGH 11/16 - 3-6 NIGHTS
This apartment is perfect for
-group of friends
-stays up to two weeks.
This location cannot be better if you're visiting Atlanta for events, special occasions or if you're just wanting a stay-cation! Within miles of the West Midtown District with shops, restaurants and bars! Close proximity to Georgia Aquarium, World of Coke, The New Mercedes Benz Stadium, Phillips Arena and much more.
New upscale controlled access building in west midtown. Unique studio setup with sliding door, plenty of natural light, spacious, modern and fully furnished and decorated!
You'll have access to the whole apartment + amenities of the building. There will be personal belongings in the closet and drawers, but everything else is available to you.
Amenities of the building include attached secured parking, fitness center, pool (closes at 10pm), work station equipped with wifi, a mini art studio, game room with pac-man and a pool table, and outdoor grill and courtyard for hanging out and entertaining (closes at 10pm). - all others are open 24/7.
Общение с гостями
I will always meet you upon your arrival & sometimes at your departure, if I'm unable to meet you at your departure I'll give you the check out procedure! I will be available to answer any questions you may have during your stay so feel free to contact me anytime.
Please respect my home as if it were your own.
1) Please be respectful of my place and neighbors. Please leave the place in the condition you found it - this is my home and NOT a rental property.
2) ABSOLUTELY NO smoking inside, on the balcony or in the community (smoke-free building) & NO parties.
3) Please don't move furniture or my belongings. If you need to move something, please put it back before check out.
4) If you are drinking in the living room or bedroom, please use coasters on the wood furniture to rests your drinks. I provide coasters on the end tables in the living room.
5) Please do not change the settings on the Nest Thermostat - you're more than welcome to change the temperature but not the actual settings or schedule.
6) Please DO NOT visit the leasing office for any matter, they can not help you. If an issue arises, just let me know!
7) Try your best not to lose the key fob (it's my only set), it is a $250 replacement.
8) Full kitchen with access to pots, pans, plates, mugs, glasses, spices, etc! Just note that anything in the fridge or freezer are NOT up for grabs! I'll make room in the fridge for anything you need to store in there during your stay. Please put all dirty dishes in the dishwasher or wash them in the sink before checkout. There is cascade underneath the sink, just start it up before you check out!
9) Please make sure all lights are off before checking out.
10) Cancellation Policy: Please take a look at the cancellation policy before cancelling. If you cancel the day of your reservation you will not receive a refund.