Set in a colonial bungalow with a good size lawn in a quiet locality of South Delhi within stone throw distance of heritage monuments we are a small modern bed and breakfast where warmth, homeliness and safety are the main features.
Amenities such as WiFi, TV, Breakfast etc are included in the price charged. Lodhi Road & IIHC are also in the vicinity.
I'd be happy to answer your queries, so ask them away!
Elegantly furnished in tasteful style carefully combining traditional Indian hospitality and modern convenience, the room is on the ground level, has large windows, face greenery & are about 135 sq feet in size (with a King Bed) – The room has a small working desk.
There is an attached bathroom with modern amenities & fixtures.
The room is air conditioned in summer & heated in winter (not centrally heated).
The following are provided complimentary to you during your stay:
- An all you can eat light English Breakfast (no meats) or an Indian Breakfast for each day of their stay.
- Unlimited tea & coffee.
- Unlimited still packaged drinking water.
- Unlimited local phone calls from our landline telephone.
- Unlimited Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Use of internet on our PC.
- SKY Cable on 32" LCD TVs which are installed in every room (with HBO).
- Room cleaning & fresh towels once in 24 hours (this is upon receiving a request from you before 2 in the PM on the day the room has to be cleaned).
The room has ample storage space & there is an electronic safe in each room for the safety of the belongings of our guests.
At my place, we are committed to making our planet green. It is our endeavour to reduce our carbon footprint to the absolute minimum. We believe and follow the saying – Save the planet today and survive tomorrow.
Here are the steps we follow towards making our home an eco-friendly one:
• A letter is placed in a welcome folder in each room requesting guests to conserve water and electricity in different ways.
• We use energy-saving CFL bulbs in all our light points/lamps.
• We avoid the use of plastic bags as much as possible.
• We have put individual hot water boilers in each bathroom as opposed to putting one big boiler for the whole house which uses up more energy.
• We try to buy locally produced fruits and vegetables as much as possible - this reduces the use of fuel in transportation.
• We do not use plastic flower pots on our premises - all our flower pots are made of terra cotta even though they are more expensive and keep breaking at regular intervals.
• Use recycled paper for everyday use as much as possible.
• We are in the process of getting a rainwater harvesting pit built at Eleven.`
Guests have access to:
- A small dining area
Общение с гостями
I stay on the property so I make it a point to meet my guests at least once a day.
Besides am available on the phone 24 X7.
Другие важные подробности
*Feel free to contact me for any suggestions on your travel tips. I have been living in this city for 40 years and I have understood this city how a local should see it. Shoot your questions and I'll be happy to answer them.
*I could arrange for a car on hire for you for your trips in and around the city. You can also ask me for transportation arrangements to Agra.
- Kindly provide Govt ID at the time of check-in
- No Smoking in the rooms. Strictly Prohibited. Allowed in the common areas