This magnificent two story newly built home includes 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 2 fireplaces and a beautiful downstairs Master bedroom in it's nearly 5000 square feet. The home also includes High-Speed (Wi-Fi) Internet with DirectTV and over 250 channels to include NFL Sunday ticket. Located 1 mile from Interstate 20 and 34 miles from downtown Atlanta.
HOUSE RULES FOR RESIDENTIAL LEASE
These house rules allow the owner to detail the rules and conduct for tenants of a residential property. Violations of the house rules are grounds for eviction.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Tan (EMAIL HIDDEN) or ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). End--
RESIDENTIAL LEASE HOUSE RULES
To protect your comfort, safety, and enjoyment, and that of the neighbors, Owner has adopted the following rules concerning your conduct while an Occupant of the Premises. Owner reserves the right to make changes or adopt additional rules. Failure to comply with the rules will constitute a material breach of this Agreement and may constitute a just cause for eviction.
Noise and Behavior
1. Occupants shall not make or permit any noise, or engage in or permit any other conduct that disturbs or offends other neighbors. Special consideration must be exercised before 8:00AM and after 10:00PM if outdoors. Occupants must comply with the directions of the Owner and Owner’s determination shall be final.
2. Occupants are responsible for ensuring that disturbing noises are not caused by guests or invitees. Social gatherings of Occupants and their guests are welcomed and encouraged provided that such gatherings do not become loud, boisterous, or generally objectionable, as judged in Owner’s sole discretion, so as not to interfere with the right of quiet enjoyment of other residents and neighbors. Hosing a loud, boisterous party in violation of this rule may lead to Occupant’s eviction.
3. Radios, televisions, or other sound equipment should NEVER be operated to the disturbance of others. Special care should be exercised before 8:00AM and after 10:00PM. Occupants must comply with the directions of Owner and Owner’s determination shall be final.
4. Consumption of alcoholic beverages, by Occupant or Occupant’s guests is Allowed and you assume full responsibility of Occupants & guest.
5. Residents are expected to cooperate with each other in resolution of any potential disputes, and are encouraged to use the services of a local dispute resolution service if they are having difficulty at dispute resolution on their own.
1. Occupants may park in the garage or on the premises pavement.
1. No alteration that will affect the building’s appearance.
2. Please make sure all trash is disposed in the provided Garbage containers.
3. Towels, rugs, clothing and other similar articles are not to be hung from windows, railings or balconies.
1. Occupants will be given a password for entering the property.
1. Owner will not be responsible for replacement of any items or for Occupant’s losses.
1. In order to preserve the appearance and cleanliness of the property, Occupants shall take care to prevent waste from dropping, spilling on carpeting, concrete and walkways when disposing of refuse.
2. Items too large to fit in any trash container must be carried to the area designated by Owner.
3. Refuse is to be placed inside designated containers.
4. Cardboard boxes and other large refuse should be broken down or folded before being placed in the designated containers.
Laundry Facilitiy (provided)
1. Heavy articles are not allowed in the laundry machines or dryers.
2. Owner assumes no responsibility in the use of laundry equipment or for items lost, stolen or damaged therein. Laundry facilities are for the exclusive use of Occupants for their own clothing only.
ACCEPTED AND AGREED TO BY:
Occupants Signature: ________________________ Date: ______________________________