Want to use the world famous Pike Place Market as your own Personal Grocery Store? This is your place to call home! If you can't find what you need from the 100's of vendors there, there is a City Target right downstairs! You are short walking distance to the Seattle Aquarium, Seattle Art Museum (SAM), The Seattle Symphony, Washington State Convention Center and more.
Guest has full access to the condominium, as well as the building amenities on the 5th floor: free parking for one vehicle, the sun deck, lap pool, hot tub, sauna, and fitness center.
Please note that Seattle Oasis Vacation Rentals does not manage the building but rather only specific units within. We are not responsible for closures and/or maintenance of any common space amenities
Общение с гостями
With a 24 hour emergency line, and a team member always ready to assist during business hours, we are always a phone call away. All check-ins are scheduled well before your arrival so we can arrange for a team member to greet you. Guests receive email copies of their check-in instructions, and are asked to electronically sign a standard rental agreement. Our smartphone app keeps all your reservation information handy.
Please take note, there are no additional charges or fees due for your reservation. Payment for your reservation will be processed through Airbnb only.
Другие важные подробности
To be clear, this building does NOT have air conditioning (almost NO buildings-less than 5%- in Seattle have central air conditioning).
However, this particular condo does have a wall A/C unit in each bedroom and one in the living space! Enjoy the views of this sky-high condo in complete comfort.
Also, be aware that this is a urban environment. In any urban core, you can expect to hear street noise, often late into the evening, even as high as the 24th floor! If a silent outdoor environment is important to you, downtown Seattle (or any big city for that matter) may not be the best place for you to stay. That being said, this unit in the heart of Seattle, and has high quality, noise muffling windows and heavy duty construction. Any questions about this, ask! We want our guests to be happy.
- Due to insurance requirements, renter must be at least 25 years of age.
- Quiet Hours are 10PM – 8AM. This is a residential building primarily owner occupied. Please keep voices, televisions, and radios at an acceptable level at all times.
- NO SMOKING! There is no smoking in the unit, or on the unit balcony. Smoking is only permitted on the 5th floor sundeck or 25 feet from any exit door per Washington State Law. Please respect this rule for the enjoyment of our future guests and neighbors in our building. Also, please note that the building abides by federally permitted substances, not state legislation.
- Pack 'n Plays and high chairs are available for an additional fee.
- Check-in is 4PM on arrival day; check-out is 11AM on departure day.
-A STANDARD RENTAL AGREEMENT, which includes a copy of the building rules, must be completed by the reservation holder. As a requirement of the building's HOA, these documents are to be signed and submitted to our office prior your arrival. All documents are sent, signed, and returned electronically. Questions about this? The rental agreement is available for review PRIOR to booking; please ask.
Most of all, please relax, enjoy the views, and have a great time! If at any point you have questions or issues, please let us know. At Seattle Oasis Vacation Rentals we strive to “Redefine Accommodations!"
У этого хозяина 1620 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы