Spacious living plus 2-bedroom apartment in central Paris with 2 metro stations nearby (line 4 and 13), many shops, cafés, restaurants, supermarkets and 2 bakeries.
The 2-bedroom situated in the Montparnasse, Denfert Rochereau district and the popular street of Rue d'Alesia... 2 metro stations nearby (line 4 and 13), numerous fashion boutiques, bakeries, restaurants, stores and 2 supermarkets nearby.
It measures about 58m² and both bedrooms face the courtyard. All windows are double glazed (anti-breakage and totally sound proof).
Although there is enough bed for 7 people, it might be tight as it is a family flat meant for 5 people. Therefore we would accept booking of 7 people for only up to a maximum of 4-5 nights.
Living room and kitchen:
Fully equipped open concept kitchen. The living area has 2 sets of sofas, a flat screen TV, a dining bar (plus an extension table), and 2 large closets.
2 bedrooms :
- The 1st has a queen size bed.
- The 2nd has a decker single bed and a double bed.
- The sofa bed in the living room can sleep 2.
- There are closets in every room.
The bathroom has a bathtub fitted with a glass panel for shower in the tub, a wash basin. The toilet has the advantage of being separated from the bathroom.
A full functional kitchen :
- an electric cooker with 4 burners,
- a family size large refrigerator,
- a french coffee press, toaster, water boiler
- a toaster oven plus a micro-wave oven,
- a washer for clothes
- hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- a complete set of cooking utensils and crockery.
- Free WIFI, large flat screen TV
Общение с гостями
I live in the same building so its easy if you need assistance.
Другие важные подробности
Please note that the building management has scheduled repainting of the inner courtyard sometime from April to June 2017.
You might experience some disturbance when the workers start work around 8:30 am. They finish around 5 pm.
- This is a NON-SMOKING flat
- We love animals but we prefer not to have them inside the flat.
- No group celebrations for respect of our neighbors.
У этого хозяина 75 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I fell in love with Paris when I first arrived about 20 years ago from Singapore. I love the culture, food and wine, the mountains and beautiful villages in France.
I started investing in a small studio for my personal needs and got the ball rolling with other friends. I enjoy managing the flats and the exchange with guests.
As a frequent traveler myself, I am in a position to understand the needs of my guests staying with us. Please do not hesitate to reach out whenever you need.