Our place is a newly renovated and private living suite with bedroom, living room and bathroom. With a breakfast area instead of a kitchen, it is comfortable for your short term stay with more room than most hotels. Driveway parking is included. In a quiet and safe family neighborhood yet only one block to buses which take you to the MBTA in 4 minutes with access to all of Boston. If driving, downtown Boston, Harvard Square, MIT or Tufts can be reached within 12 minutes, Rt 93 in 2 minutes.
This is a basement apartment that is totally renovated. We replaced the kitchen with a breakfast area that includes a table, chairs, microwave, small refrigerator, and coffee maker. Perfect for people who want to eat and snack but not fuss with cooking.
The living room has a nice sofa and a marching chair. A roll away is available for a third guest.
This apartment has a separate entrance with keyless entry.
Общение с гостями
We both work during the day but generally are around after. We can always be reached by phone.
- Quite hours 10:30pm to 6:00am.
- No illegal activities.
- Shoes always off inside the apartment, a shoe rack is available for use. Removing your shoes before entering reduces the amount of dirt and pollen your track into the apartment.
- Practice reasonable energy conservation by turning off lights, heat and air conditioners when not in the apartment. Doors and windows shall be closed when the heat or AC are in operation.
- The pull out sofa will only be set up for the 3rd and 4th guests, and should not be opened. For parties of two, the beds will be set up.
- Do not rearrange the furniture.
- This is smoke-free property including inside the apartment, porches, yard and driveway. This includes e-cigarette type device.
- No visitors.
- No bicycles or other equipment inside the apartment.
- Be aware: You must not throw out leftovers or any type of trash down the sink, or the toilet or the shower. This is non-negotiable. Use the trash cans that are provided in the room. If there are issues with the bathroom after your stay, you will be charged for the damages.
- Parking for one standard car or vehicle - no parking for RV's, extended vehicles, moving vehicles, or other "non-standard" large vehicles - if in question, contact the owner first.
- We require you to review the condition of the apartment and fill out the apartment condition statement upon arrival.
You must also acknowledge
Must down stairs. This is a basement apartment.