This lovely maisonette is located in the heart of the old town of Rethymno, in a 19th century fully renovated building, next to the sea.
This uniquely situated apartment has a breathtaking view to the sea, while being in the heart of the old town of Rethymno. It is placed on the first floor of a fully renovated, 19th century building. It consists of 2 bedrooms: the master bedroom situated in the upper story of the apartment with a king size bed and the second bedroom with one bunk bed. Two bathrooms are available (one with a bath-tab and one with a shower), as well as a living room with open air kitchen. The sofa can be converted to a double bed, to accommodate a fifth or sixth person.
It features one amazing balcony, facing the beautiful Venetian lighthouse, milestone of the city of Rethymno. The view to the Aegean Sea is breathtaking, allowing you to relax and daydream...
Общение с гостями
Once you confirm your booking, I will send you a getting around guide with useful tips about things to do in and around Rethymno, in order to make the most out of your visit in the town.
Even though I will probably not be there in person, I will be available throughout your stay to answer questions or give suggestions in any issue may occur.
Другие важные подробности
Kindly note that, for safety reasons, the main entrance of the building is under 24 hour video surveillance.
- Kindly note that, for safety reasons, the main entrance of the building is under 24 hour video surveillance.
- Guests are expected to turn the main A/C unit off while they are away.
- Please don't forget to bring inside the cushions located in the balcony, in case it rains.
- Respect our neighbours, as well as our home.
- Trash should be left in the blue and green garbage cans, opposite the entrance of the building.
- It is strictly forbidden to wash the balconies using running water from 9:30am to 1:00am - Risk of wetting the pedestrians!
- Don't through sand down the drains - this may clog up the pipes.
У этого хозяина 26 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I am a dedicated mother of two and owner of a family business producing olive oil.
The reason I decided to enter the AirBnB family is I wanted to share my unique summer house with everyone who can appreciate its wonderful treats, as well as respect its history.