Named Lam An Heritage, this enchanting home is nestled in the middle of the 400 year old UNESCO Heritage trading port. Its traditional wooden Japanese style architecture is combined with Indochine inspired modern living comfort.
★Featured in Elle Magazine for unique front and backyard features.
★Instant access to the Main Street or the riverfront at your leisure.
★Transport yourself to the 18th century and experience the romantic life of Imperial Vietnam.
Message us for a limited time 30% summer promotion!
PRIVACY IN STYLE: Hidden behind lush greenery, this elegant 325 square meter (3,250 square feet), 2 story home can accommodate 6-7 people. Ideal for families or a romantic getaway, our architect designed the home with multi-purpose spaces, with each corner offering a unique view. Both yards are well shaded by deep red Boganville flowers for private comfort.
REST WITH A VIEW: Upstairs has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and an adjacent Juliet balcony, uniquely offering both a riverside view and a courtyard view. The master bedroom offers a canopy queen sized bed and the second bedroom, a full sized bed.
RELAX IN COMFORT: The downstairs space is multifunctional. With the library and work desk, you will have the option of feeling productive while on holiday. With a large living room space and a plush couch, you can conformably lounge and read your favorite book or invite friends over for tea. The kitchenette connects with courtyard, inviting romantic sunlit mornings.
Additionally, downstairs offers two resting rooms with a 19th century Mandarin's style queen sized day and a double sized day bed. Situated between the back yard and the courtyard, both rooms receive an abundant amount of sunlight throughout the day.
EXTRAS - JUST FOR YOU:
- Two way airport transfer, a 7 seater car to and from the house. An additional taxi may be required if you have a lot of luggage. Please let us know at the time of booking.
- Two bicycles for exploration, should you want to ride through town, the rice fields or to the beach.
- A kitchenette stocked with juices, milk, tea, coffee and cereal.
We look forward to welcoming you to Lam An Heritage and wish you a memorable stay!
Lam An Heritage is located in the center of Hoi An Old Quarter and is in the pedestrian zone. It is on the same street as the Japanese covered bridge. The Chinese assembly Hall, pagodas and ancient houses are all within walking distance.
Общение с гостями
We will have a team ready and willing to accommodate any special needs you may have.
Другие важные подробности
Please kindly note that part of the charm to the home is its authentic architecture. Thus, the the doors and windows may need some patience (and muscle) to open and close. If you need help, please do not hesitate to ask us.
It's part of the fun!
Our #1 RULE is to treat our home as if it were your own. This is our home, filled with things we love and we expect our guests to enjoy it with respect and care.
ADDITIONAL RULES INCLUDE:
* This house is not suitable for private events and parties. Please do not indulge in any activities which could potentially cause a hygiene or public nuisance or which could disturb other neighbor.
* Please do not smoke inside the house and do not wear shoes on the second floor.
* Please do not remove the furniture around or perform repairs or alterations and do not sit on the coffee table in the living room.
* Please do not remove items from our house. Any missing items will be deducted from your deposit.
* Please do not exceed the maximum capacity of occupants as stated for the booking.
* Please do not leave dishes unwashed before you check out.
* Please make sure to turn off the air conditioning and lights when you leave the house.
* Please make sure to close the front doors, balcony doors and windows when you leave the house.
* Please do not use or open items that are marked owner's items.
* The cleaner may not come and clean out the house immediately after you leave. If you have left any perishable in the trash, please leave them outside the main door when you check out.
THE CLEANING FEE applies to normal house hold cleaning, extra cleaning charges may apply if the property is left very dirty and staining on carpets, furnitures and walls.
CONSEQUENCES for breaching these rules can unfortunately result in the offender(s) being asked to leave, in addition to providing compensation for losses or damages caused.
WE APPRECIATE your understanding and support to maintaining our home in its precious condition.
After 20 years of working in the film industry, I've become accustomed to working tirelessly, forgetting to take a moment to pause for myself for a peaceful and inspirational recharge. With that in mind, I decided to expand from creating for the screen towards crafting a lifestyle that can be shared -- offering fellow workaholics the peaceful getaway they so deserve.
For each home, we sought to create a comfortable space with for those who seek to retreat from one's buzzing life to rest and recharge in style and comfort. We find inspiration in art. Therefore, with curated artwork, sculptures and furniture in each home, we hope each space will make our guests feel both creative and comfortable.
"Lam An" means "Peace and Comfort" in Vietnamese. It is our hope that our guests feel peace in mind, comfort in body, and creative in soul so they can continue to make their impression in the world in an inspiring way.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Lam An Residences in Historic Hoi An, Charming Portugal, and Sizzling Singapore!