I would say the whole experience is the worst I ever had with AirBNB.
1. The whole building is co-managed by all different landlords. Different landlords own a number of the hotel rooms there and a lot of different people come and go into the hotel. I would not say this is a hotel because it has no star at all.
2. It takes me more than 10 minutes every time when I take the elevator
3. The first room I got had very bad condition: used fake eyelashes in the restroom, glasses to the outside view is all dusty, the deadlock on the door is totally damaged and non-workable, all furniture and the walls are old and creepy and this is all the same even after I got the room changed.
4. Landlord provided promptly feedback but the landlord passed the management to his/her hired staff on site but still, the whole environment is so bad.
5. The staff boy is the only nice thing in this whole process.
6. I wonder if the elevator get a regular maintenance as I feel it will falls everytime when I take it. However, I could not walk the stairways because I was staying on the 20th floor.
My suggestion to this landlord for all his/her apartments on this building is to renovate the entire building.
I'm sad to write this review as I have to think through the entire process again.