Об этом жилье
Recently renovated in the popular Hamptons style of decor, this home is set on a large level block with full waterfront access to the beach, and located only 25 minutes from Brisbane Airport.
Our home has 3 bedrooms and a sunroom that runs across the front of the house overlooking beautiful Moreton Bay. It is big on charm and character. With main living areas downstairs and all bedrooms (plus a sunroom and balcony) upstairs, there is plenty of room to comfortably accommodate 6 people.
Perfect for a family holiday right on the waterfront, a quiet secluded honeymoon, wedding preparation for a bride's family altogether, accommodation while on business, or a quiet getaway at the Beach.
So what to do when you get there? How about ...
• Enjoy a café au latte at one of the cafes right on the beach, just a short stroll down the street.
• Cook up a storm in the full equipped kitchen, complete with all sorts of condiments at your disposal. We love to cook ourselves. You will love the Hamptons style kitchen that is open plan and flows seamlessly into the dining room. The large island bench seats 4 and is a focal point on the entire room.
• Enjoy an espresso on the balcony early in the morning and watch the sun rise over beautiful Moreton Bay. What better way to start the day.
• Take a leisurely stroll along the boardwalk that follows the entire waterfront of Deception Bay, stopping along the way to enjoy a break on one of the man made stone lounges along the beachfront.
• Get lost in the history of the place by reading the many plaques erected along the foreshore that bring a sense of nostalgia to Deception Bay.
• Marvel at the abundance of wildlife that make the seaside their home, and don't forget to look up into the trees where you will see many nesting boxes for the birds. You might even see some baby birds.
• Take your kids or the dog for a run on the beach at low tide and be exhilarated by their enthusiasm for the assortment of shells, driftwood and other seashore items that wash up on the sand - each day is a new adventure.
• Do a little local fishing and cook your catch of the day on the outdoor BBQ, then enjoy the feast under the outdoor Italian style Pergola complete with historic brick floor. (Bricks have a history of there own. Find out more during your stay).
• Take a day drive up to the Sunshine Coast (only 55mins up the road) and pick up some local artisan food to enjoy during your stay. You will find some of the Sunshine Coast's best fruit and vegetables growers – leafy green, beetroot, kale, herbs, strawberries, avocados and a realm of other fruits and vegetables. Not to mention the artisan cheeses, delicious yoghurts – and of course there are the non-dairy alternatives based on the fabulous super food – the coconut. There is also beef, cattle, lamb, free-range chicken, duck and turkey – many offering direct farm sales. There is so much to find!!
• Or just stay in and enjoy the myriad of books, puzzles and games found in the front library. Perfect for a relaxing day in the Sunroom overlooking the ocean view.
Whatever your dream vacation on the beach is - whether a relaxing, re-charge the batteries kind of break-away or a fun filled action packed time at the beach, you will find this home can accommodate.
Отзывов пока нет
Об этом жилье пока нет ни одного отзыва. Если вы остановитесь здесь, то ваш отзыв появится в этом разделе.