An ENTIRE spacious apartment ALL TO YOURSELF (and friends) right around the corner of Melbourne Central station, a great stay for interstate/overseas business travellers, tourists and weekenders alike. FULLY FURNISHED
Thanks for booking a stay at my apartment :-)
I certainly look forward to be your host soon. Just a few friendly reminders and house rules to take note of below in point form.
Kindly take the time to read through thoroughly before checking-in:
A. (HOW TO CHECK-IN AND OUT)
1. The buildings address will be given to you upon confirmed booking.
2. It's advised that when you plan to collect the keys, please meet at the front of the building or if you check in outside 2pm-6pm hours then to collect the keys from the safe padlock at the church building opposite my apartment as per "Just In Case" instruction that will be or has been emailed to you.
3. Kindly be “ON-TIME" to pick up your keys from me (or my friends if I'm not available)...If you're going to be late, kindly advice us in advance. We certainly hope you would be considerate with timing and let us know early if there is any changes to your check in time
4. If you have ANY questions whatsoever related to your stay or ANY emergencies, please ONLY contact the following people:
(a). Give me a message via AirBnb
(c). My good friend.
5. Check-out instructions will be given to you when you check in.
6. (IMPORTANT!) ALWAYS have the key & swipe with you at all times, so please never leave the unit without your keys and card during your stay, otherwise you may accidentally lock yourself out. Call out fee of $100 will apply if me or my friend have to come to let you in again once you check in.
7. Please DO NOT LOSE OR BREAK the set of keys or lock yourself out during your stay. If it happens, I will have to order for a new set of keys/swipe, or call on a local emergency locksmith to let you in...local emergency locksmiths charge about $200 or more which you will have to pay for in the event. Cost to replace the keys and access card is $150.
8. Please be sure to notify us minimum 1 FULL DAY BEFORE your arrival times so that we can hand the keys to you personally.
B. (WiFi, ACCESS to COMMON AREA and RUBBISH CHUTE)
1. The resident's study room and BBQ area is located on level 19, please follow the terms and conditions set by the body corporate of the restriction of use - You will need the key and swipe card to access the facilities.
2. The access to the rubbish chute is located opposite to the lift.
3. WiFi information
Internet WiFi information will be provided upon booking.
NOTE: I am not on a heavy plan and the speed may not always be lightning fast. So I provide this for convenience only and every care is taken to ensure it works but I AM NOT an IT technician or Internet Company. So if you critically need the internet for your trip, then you will need to get yourself a 4G broadband via a prepaid SIM card. Optus offers a $2/day unlimited call plan with 500Mb/day or try Amaysim which is a value carrier.
C. (OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE)
1. Sufficient fresh sheets, linen and towels will be laid and prepped prior to your arrival. The dryer and washer may still be running when you check-in due to the previous guests load we're drying up. Please let the washing or drying cycle finish before using the dryer and washer for yourself.
2. Please DO NOT USE the sheets, linen or towels from the dryer...if you want to use the washing machine/dryer then please take out the dry linen and place it in the cupboard
3. If you plan to bring your kid(s) along, please do not leave them unsupervised in the apartment unit especially in the kitchen, bathroom and balcony at level 19 common area
4. You may cook, but please be warned that the fire alarm is rather sensitive, so in the event if it goes off, there is a very high chance that the fire engine will rock up. So please open all the windows, doors and switch on the range hood while cooking. Note you will be liable to pay for the fire trucks visit if they turn up.
5. Kindly treat my property with respect during your stay and DO NOT cause any major or superficial damages. My properties are inspected thoroughly after every guest. In the event any major or surface damages are found right after you check-out, I will have to contact airbnb for the damages caused.
6. This pad accommodates 4 adults generously but a max of 6 overnight for the 2 bedroom. Please refer to the additional charges as per advertised in the airbnb for more than 2 people (as we need to prepare extra linen and towels)
7. The sleeping arrangement for the extra adults would be on a 3-seater sofa bed which folds out to a double bed with extra quilts, pillows, sheets & covers.
8. If you're using the heater or air conditioning, please always remember to switch it off after use.
9. Shoes are not allowed on carpeted areas.
10. NO SMOKING, house parties, yelling or loud music please.
11. Please be informed NOT to invite stranger into the apartment as you will be RESPONSIBLE for anyone that you invite in so it is highly recommended NOT to bring any strangers during your stay.
12. Please refer to the HOUSE MANUAL when you book for further information and please adhere to the rules.
Other than that, please enjoy your stay at my place and have fun :-) Thanks and let me know if you have any questions
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
Love Sports, Love to Travel, Love a good laugh, Love to meet people, Love to experience new culture, Love every type of food, and would love to meet you one day :-)