Great for solo travelers, interns and students!
In walking distance of Starbucks, restaurants, 2 short blocks from North Seattle College and 1.5 miles away from Greenlake, 7 miles from downtown Seattle and 5 miles away from the Amazon Campus. Nearby rapid bus lines to go to Downtown Seattle, University of Washington, Northwest Hospital and Northgate transit center.
This room has a mini fridge.
Check in is at 3 PM unless otherwise arranged
Check out is at 12 PM
These are the rules of this house:
1. On weekdays there will no distinct noise past 10 pm, on the weekends it will be no later than 2 am.
2. No unregistered guests.
3. Common areas (excluding the kitchen) The Property Owner is responsible for the general cleaning of, however The Guest is responsible for messes generated by themselves or guests as well as any footprints.
4. The Guest is responsible for thoroughly cleaning/drying all dishes, cookware, stove and microwave they and their guests have used.
5. The Guest is not allowed under any circumstances to make copies of ANY key related to this house. Any lost keys will result in a $75 rekeying fee. IF YOU LOCK YOURSELF OUT, PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA AIRBNB TEXT FOR THE LOCKBOX CODE. IF YOU LOCK YOURSELF OUT AFTER GAINING ACCESS TO THE LOCKBOX SPARE KEY, THEN THERE WILL BE A CASH PENALTY FEE OF $50.
6. If at any time The Property Owner or a party The Property Owner is having disturbs The Guest, they are welcome to voice their concerns.
7. None of The Property Owner's property is to be left in The Guest's room, which includes dishes.
8. The Guest's room is allowed to be as messy as The Property Owner's room. If The Guest decides to eat in their room and leave trash improperly disposed of, any subsequent insect or pest issues that arise due to The Guest's trash levels are solely their fiscal responsibility. I.E. if there is an ant problem due to The Guest's trash levels and The Property Owner chooses to hire an exterminator, it is exclusively The Guest's fiscal responsibility.
9. There is to be no smoking in this house and absolutely no use, creation, sale or free distribution of illegal substances on the premises. Participating in any illegal activity will result in full immediate eviction.
10. Any injuries that occur on the premises to the Guest is the Guest’s fiscal and legal responsibility.
11. No smoking, marijuana use or illegal drugs of any sort can be used on the premises.
12. Windows and doors must be closed and locked whenever the guest leaves for the day.
Please let me know if you need any change in towels, additional pillows or toiletries. Hair dryer is available upon request.
Lost towels and pillows are $15 each.
Washer and dryer are available for $4 per load.
1) Please put blankets in the washer as well as any towels.
2) Please hand me the key on your way out or if I won’t be home, let me know so we can arrange something.
У этого хозяина 5 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Born and raised in Seattle and I love to eat and travel. Feel free to ask me about my hometown, especially your plans while you are in Seattle. I will do my best to see if I can get a discount for your tourist activities or at least give you some information about it. I do international travel 2 times a year and love every minute of it.
I am a pharmacist who currently is on call everyday since I work for a temp agency.
Because my schedule is unpredictable, I'm currently looking for low-maintenance, self-sufficient travelers or roommates.