• Simplistic and modern furniture
• Small double bed (140 cm x 200 cm) and a folding mattress for extra guest
• Dining table and kitchen utensils for 4 people
• West-facing balcony
• Internet WiFi included
• Washing machine and dryer available in apartment (extra charge)
• Few minutes walking distance to subway Milbertshofen (U2 – direct line from main train station) and Petuelring (U3 – direct line from Marienplatz, city center)
• Bakeries and supermarkets are all within walking distance
Welcome to Munich and my apartment, which I stayed since 2016. Therefore, most of the furniture are new from that time. It has a very good location, about 15 minutes with the subway to the city and main train station. If you come by car, parking is free of charge on the street. Moving up and down in the apartment is also easy, as I stay on level 1 and it has an elevator, but you still need to climb like 7 steps to the elevator. It faces the garden and has a combined living and bedroom.
It has a small fitted kitchen, separated from the living area with a door. It has all the things you need to cook: refrigerator, 2 cooking plates, coffee machine, Aldi mix, herbs, oil, and window : )
As I live in this apartment during the weekdays and staying with my fiancée in another place on weekend, I am renting it out during the weekends and my holidays. So you will have your own place in Munich to explore this great city and you know, everything functions because I live there too.
So if you are interested, just drop me a message.
P/S: Another great way to explore Munich is by bicycle and if you are alone and want to explore Munich by my city bike, just tell me in advance. It will cost you additionally 5€/day.
Общение с гостями
You will be directly checking-in with me, so that i can show you around the appartment and give you some tipps for Munich and the neighborhood. After that, i will leave you on your own, but if you have any question or translation problem, you can call or msg. me.
I speak English, German, Cantonese, Mandarin and Malay.