Warm and cosy beachside home, 3 minutes walk to the beach and local surf break. Sunny deck and open space living with a log burner.
Perfect for a private & relaxing break, and heated outdoor shower after your swim or surf!
Full kitchen amenities (no dishwasher) & washing machine are available for use.
Fast VDSL Wi-fi with unlimited bandwidth.
Log burner is a great way to heat the house really quickly in winter (kindling provided), or use the heat pump. The house catches the heat from the summer sun so is cosy all summer :)
Bedroom is queen bed. Single inflatable mattress is also available for a third guest in the living area (bring your own sleeping bag if you want to use the inflatable).
The house was built in the 1990's with internal wood panelling, and the condition of the kitchen and bathroom fixtures and house furniture reflects this age. There is some wear on the surfaces and the stove/oven is old but works well.
- Large deck with table and chairs & umbrella for relaxing infront of house after a walk on the beach.
- On street parking. One off street park.
- Heated outdoor shower to warm you up after surfing :)
- Heat pump/AC. Please turn off when you are not at home to save energy.
Log burner for winter.
- Fast VDSL wi-fi.
- A screen/monitor and speakers are available for you to connect to your computer (Thunderport/VGA).
- Book collection.
- Dart board!
Общение с гостями
Contact our friendly host Caitlyn with any and all enquiries, she knows the local area well and is ready to help you find your way around :)
Другие важные подробности
If you are staying over summer, check the fruit trees and berries in the back garden and you might get a lucky haul of apricots, plums, peaches or blackcurrants!
Local grocery store for fish and chips, ice-cream and emergency supplies.
- Please turn off heat pump when you leave the house.
- Please respect the neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
- Please try and keep the beach out of the house.
- Studio room and garage are private and locked.
- No shoes in the house please