BoxHouse is a special place to stay in Florence center.
It's a 180 mq OPEN SPACE loft, recovered from an ancien carpenter laboratory, and published on the most important interior-design magazine all over the world.
Its unique vintage glamour comes from 300 old italian ballot boxes (urne elettorali, used in all italian election from 40's to 80') used to create all furnitures, completed by many iconic design objects and lamps.
The house is ground floor, very easy to access.
Iside you can find:
- a fully equipped kitchen (oven and dishwasher)
- two living areas , one with TV, DVD player and hi-fi, the other with a nice fireplace and library
- dining area with really huge table
- 2 double beds (170 cm) with good bedlinen included. As a typical open space, beds are are separated by the rest of the house by some furnitures. No doors inside, except bathroom
- large bathroom with shower
- inner courtyard
- private small car parking
WiFi connection makes BoxHouse a perfect location not only for relax but also to work in.
Общение с гостями
The owner are a couple of architects: Alessandro is a good chef and can advise about food route and restaurants; Sabrina is deep connoisseur of art, architecture, design and fashion itinerary.
Check-in time is 3.00 pm.
Check out must be done not later than 11.00 am.
Different time for check out and check in can be organized.
The rent includes everything and no cleaning taxes are requested.
Smoking is possible outside in the private courtyard.
A deposit of 200 euros for possible damages to household goods is requested at the on line booking.
The amount will be automatically refunded at check out if no damages occurred.