Об этом жилье
* Please click on "+More" and read everything below before booking*
- Seattle Happyhouse is located 3 blocks/0.3 mile to Rainier Beach link light rail station which takes 12 min to SeaTac airport & 19-25 min to downtown.
- A spa bedroom with neutral-colored decors and soft tones will help you indulge in some "me" time. You can switch off, relax and recharge. Make sure your profile is complete with a clear photo of you & mention in your booking message the *secret code word* found below.
Seattle Happyhouse is a rambler built in 1960 and fully remodeled in 2016. It features 3 bedrooms, a modern kitchen, 2 full bathrooms and a bright & spacious living area with wood burning fireplace. All rooms are in the same floor.
* Spa bedroom: all to yourself.
The room includes a double bed (53"x74" or 135cm x 189cm) with fresh linens and towel, 1 night stand, 2 lamps, 1 laptop workstation, 1 mirror, 1 luggage rack, hangers, 1 organizer, 1 electric fan, an extra blanket in closet, some books and decors
* Bathroom: shared with 1-2 guests in Zen room.
* Living, dinning and kitchen: shared with guests & hosts.
* Laundry: 1 load (no charge) for guests staying 5 or more days.
* Parking: next to the fence on the left.
Общение с гостями
Depending on your check-in time and our availability, I will either greet you in person or provide detailed instructions for access. I am available over Airbnb messaging app, text messaging or phone.
Другие важные подробности
- Seattle Happyhouse is in gentrified and ethnically-diverse neighborhood of Dunlap/Rainier Beach ~8 miles to both downtown and SeaTac airport. Most of my guests like how convenient it is to walk (walkscore 75/100) and use public transit without paying a high price to stay at a more central place. If you use light rail and walk home, try to do so before dark. If you will be late and alone, take Uber.
- Like 2/3 of houses in Seattle, I do not have air conditioner as we only have 90oF temperature a few days a year. The room can be toasty on a sunny day so I provide an electric fan for your room.
- My mom, Suoi from Vietnam is living with me. She speaks a little English but is very lovely and hospitable.
- I want to be sure it's going to meet your needs before you choose to book it. Please send me a message (when you book) with the secret code word "HAPPY" which is the feeling I want my guests to have when staying at Happyhouse - this will let me know you hung in there and read the whole thing.
Please be sure to read our entire description ABOUT THIS LISTING before booking and mention the *secret code word* in your first message.
Quiet hours: 10PM-7AM
Check in: from 4PM
- No early check in
- Luggage drop off (in garage) is available
- Self-check in after 10pm
Check out: noon
- Late check out (btw 12:01pm to 3pm) is available for $20
- Luggage drop off (in garage) is available till 10pm
Do take off your shoes.
Do lift your luggage off the hardwood floor when carrying inside the house.
Do lock the front door at all time for everyone's safety
Do lock your room's windows before going out.
No visitors and extra guests are allowed.
Do not smoke or vape any substance inside the house. Smoking is 25 ft away.
Do not eat in your room as you may attract ants to your room
Do clean up after yourself (Ex: wash/dry/put away dishes after used, clean up hair on sink/tub)
Do HAVE FUN.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 5 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем всю сумму бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 5 дней до поездки, то мы вернем 50% стоимости всех ночей бронирования, кроме первой. Стоимость первой ночи не возращается.
У этого хозяина 63 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Thank you for clicking. My name is Thao. I am enthusiastic about connections. My most favorite activities to connect with others are dancing Argentine Tango, reading, traveling and hosting guests.
Through Argentine tango, I have learned being grounded is the secret for a great dance with anyone. It helps me to focus on the journey between steps instead of the steps itself.
Through reading, I have learned a lot about myself and others. The world is an amazing place because of our differences. Some of my favorite writers are Elizabeth Gilbert, Malcolm Gladwell and Brene Brown.
Through traveling, I have learned that story is the means to create and deepen a connection with anyone from any background.
Thanks to Airbnb, I have lived my dream everyday as it brings the world of wonderful people to my doorstep.
My motto is "Life is happening now" to be present and enjoy the beauty of simply existing. I am looking forward to meeting you at Seattle Happyhouse.