This beautifully appointed home in the Darling Ranges is no more than 30 mins from the airport & a 5 min drive into Kalamunda. Beautifully appointed throughout, the home boasts 4 bedrooms (3 x king 1 x queen beds) & is found on a peaceful, leafy road with little traffic. With an extensive rear deck featuring undercover seating, BBQ & fire pit, the home is ideal for entertaining the family & alfresco dining.
To book our other king bedroom or the entire home, please see our other 2 listings.
This very spacious 4 bedroom home is the perfect country retreat to chill, or a 'best of both worlds' base from which you can explore Perth.
You’ll find your stay relaxing and comfortable with:
• a king size bed with wardrobe, chest of drawers and heater, linen, towels and basic toiletries are supplied;
• federation style bathroom, with large bath, shower and wash basin;
• a huge lounge room with jarra wooden floors, comfy couches, large flat screen TV, wood burning fire and reverse cycle airconditioning;
• access to our extensive and eclectic library of books, CDs and DVDs - there really is something for everyone (feel free to make use, although we ask you to please return them when you’re done);
• a reading and games room with large flat screen TV and PlayStation console and games;
• a fully equipped modern kitchen with Miele stove and oven, as well as a dishwasher (tea and coffee basics supplied, if you need additional items and are unable to source them yourself, let us know and we can make the necessary arrangements for you at your expense);
• Washing machine and ironing facilities (detergent supplied);
• Free unlimited WIFI, local call telephone;
• Big outdoor decking area: with dining area, 6 burner BBQ and fire pit;
• the 'bush' style garden is perfect for the kids to camp under the stars and is often visited by kangaroos, bandicoots, and a wide variety of birdlife;
• Relax in our bush garden on the hammock (summer only);
• Off-street parking for many cars (1 undercover).
You have access to your own bedroom (linen, towels and basic toiletries supplied).
Другие важные подробности
There are two cats living at the house, they are not allowed in the bedrooms and are locked away at night.
У этого хозяина 5 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hi, we are an easy going couple, who like to enjoy the good things in life...
We open our home to like minded people for them to come and experience living in the Darling Ranges, the serenity, the beauty and the many cultural activities that are on offer.
We look forward to hosting you...