I rent comfortable room (shared floor wit me / I also live in the flat) The house has an amazing terrace, where you can chill and enjoy the sunset. Ideally located in the center, you can reach almost everywhere on foot: Ramblas, Cathedral, Port & beach!
I rent rooms in my home. Each room is large and for one person.
The room is furnished with a double bed. I provide clean towels and sheets.
You will have full access to the kitchen, living room and bathroom.
The apartment is just perfect to relax, it has a lot of light and you can sleep well during the night.
In the heart of the old town, the apartment is located on the first floor of a 18th century building.
Our guests have access to all the house, including the living room, balcony, and bathroom. I hope you will feel at home in the flat. We have 3 rooms in total, 1 bedroom its mine and the other 2 are for my guest.
Общение с гостями
I have been living here in town for a few years already, I would like to give you my own advices to make sure your trip will be amazing. I know pretty cool bars, restaurants, places to go around to just chill & have fun. If you like to do outdoors exercise, I can also tell you where to go so, be sure you will get a full information about Barcelona, in order to have a great experiences.
Другие важные подробности
I live own town since some years ago, I know a lot of cool please where you can go to enjoy your trip 100%, Ill be there to help you out with anything you need. I speak Spanish and English, so, we will able to communicate without issues.
- Due to previous problems (and I’m sure this doesn’t relate to you…) I’ve needed to implement a minimum age requirement of 25+. Guests under the age of 25 are still entirely welcome – they will just need to be accompanied by parents or guardians
- If you’re coming to Barcelona to party you’ve picked a great city to do so. Unfortunately, just not at my place. Though I’m sure it won’t come to it, serious complaints of unruly behavior will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave. Not good for you. Not good for me.
- Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 10am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with me first.
- Whilst I do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, I kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps me get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
- I understand that accidents happen. But I do ask that you please let me know when they do. Chances are I can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- Being a family home, I also have a no smoking policy (although you are welcome to smoke on our Balcony).
- To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to mine guests) I kindly ask that you switch off lights or heating when its not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too.
- To ensure full safety of mine guest’s belongings, I like to keep the front door locked as a precautionary measure. Whilst being one of the safest areas of town, I want to ensure every guest stay remains problem free, and this is just one small + simple thing I’m able to do to ensure that.
У этого хозяина 27 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Friendly, reasonable guy. I am happy to help out with any aspects of your stay. I have traveled a lot in my life and understand the importance of having a good base from which to explore.
I love good food and really enjoy cooking at home for friends.
I have been living in Barcelona for a long time and I know it very well so I am on hand to help out with any information about the city.