Об этом жилье
We are a young professional couple who both work at a nearby school. We are engaged and planning a Wedding and hoping to fund some of this through Airbnb!
The house is a 4-5 minute walk from a local Supermarket, Barber, Takeaways, Bakery, Dairy, Pharmacy etc.
It is a 5-6 minute walk to the train station with trains into Wellington City (about 35 minute train), as well as buses into Lower Hutt City and/or Wellington City.
It is a smaller house (our first) which we have been doing up over the past year.
We hope that it is somewhere you are comfortable, and hope that you respect what we have been (and are trying to) create!
There is a kitchen which guests are welcome to use to cook food. There is a supermarket 5 minutes walk away to buy things, and a fridge and freezer than can be used to store items if needed.
Общение с гостями
We both work at a nearby school, but are happy to help when we are around and able to make your stay more personal and enjoyable with recommendations of the area and the city as well as ways to get around.
- You are more than welcome to use our kitchen and dishes, but please make sure you clean up after yourself!
- Please no shoes on in the carpet.
- There is no fence so it isn't very suitable for pets.
- No smoking inside the house.
- We will endeavour to be home when you require check-in but sometimes may be out. We can arrange a key, or discuss a time when we will be home. Whichever is easiest!
I am a 26 year old male. Living with my fiance in our first home together.
We are both teachers at a nearby school and enjoy being active and enjoying the social life of Wellington in our down-time (as well as a good portion of time spent on the couch when the time calls!)