CLEAN/ PRIVATE bedroom in South Bronx convenient neighborhood with express trains that will take you to East and West of Manhattan within 20 Minutes. The room has One Double and One Twin beds.
Walk in closet, AC and small dresser and Essentials. Traveling with a car? we have a free private parking.
Guest rooms are very private, comfy and clean. the space has a fully equipped kitchen and bathroom. all guests are full access to kitchen and bathroom all times. Note from the host -( these are old photos before, New Photos with the double bed will be uploaded soon, and if must see them we could also send you the photos in the message.)
TO AVOID INACCURATE REVIEWS AND EXPECTATIONS PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. One time cleaning fee applies the cleaning after you checkout.
2. All guests are themselves responsible for cleaning up the all common areas during their stay.
3. all guest who stay longer than a week SHOULD START PURCHASING their own ESSENTIALS.
COMMON AREA QUIET HOURS:
Kitchen - big noisy cooking between ( 10am -9pm), light cooking (20/7)
TV room - 12pm to 7pm.
Balcony - 24/7
guest can access all appliances and commodities in the house. the host offer coffee, sugar, creamer, shampoo, soap, toilet paper.
The second floor door is always opened and you have total access to you. On the second floor there is a living room with cable TV and the large balcony. feel free to hangout in tv room at time but quiet hours. from TV room you can go to the balcony which is very private and you can hang out there at any time . thank you
Общение с гостями
upon request of a help
Другие важные подробности
-Please know check IN and OUT hours. You can check in as late as you want. Someone is always home, if not we send you very specific instruction for key pick up from our keylock. If you arrive early you are allowed to droop off you begs in the common area, either wait there or come back later. This is arranged so to allow enough time for cleaning services to do their job.
-The place is just couple blocks away from the train station.
Please take good look on the map that is provided by airbnb, the map indication is accurate. it take 3 minutes to get to the train.
-the Fine supermarket is just around the corner and has a lot of organic products for less price.
-Laundry services with commercial machines is around the block. you will finish your laundry in 45 minutes for a good price.
-New York metro offers options to purchase UNLIMITED RIDES for a week or for a month. UNLIMITED metro card for a week cost $32 and you can use it for both Buss and Train.
PLEASE READ THE HOUSE RULES CAREFULLY
1. One time cleaning fee applies the cleaning after you check out.
2. All guest must leave the toilet bowl and vanity super clean after using them.
3. All common areas, kitchen, bathroom, living room must be cleaned right away up by the user.
4. Turn off all electric appliances (except fridge) before you go to sleep.
5. Reduce the activities such as ( LARGE -cooking, washing, cleaning) after 12am at night AND 7am early morning) so we all enjoy our sleep.
6. Recycle your trash. Recycling beans and signs are provided in the house and in the from yard. Recycle together (KENS, PLASTIC AND GLASS) in blue bins. Recycle together (papers, cereal and egg boxes shopping boxes) in clear plastic begs provided by the host.
7. The house has a balcony and air dry facility. you may wash small things at home and air dry.
8. For larger clothes there is a very cheap commercial laundry facility in the corner or 146street and Willis Avenue.
У этого хозяина 23 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы