In the heart of the Highland of Louisville along Bardstown Road, this 2 bedroom 2nd floor apartment comes well appointed for a short visit or a long-term stay.
- Quite hours after 10pm
- No smoking & No parties
- The number of guests is accurately reflected in your reservation.
- A message via the Airbnb app or text to be sent upon checking-out. (Very Important)
Please feel at home for your stay and treat my place with the respect and care you’d request of me if I stayed in your home. I follow these rules and ask that you do the same.
- NO SMOKING. Smoking is not permitted inside. If you smoke outside, dispose of your butts in the outside trash and not the yard.
- PETS. I know how few listings allow pets and since I love animals, I do allow them. Pets are not to be on the furniture or beds. If pets are to be left in the house unattended, they should be kept in a crate. If your pet is used to sleeping in your bed, lounging on your couch and alerting you to strange noises to a level that will bother neighbors, please keep them at home. There is a $40 pet fee per stay that will be requested through the Resolution Center.
- NO SHOES. Please take off shoes inside. I keep a shoe-free home, so please remove your shoes.
- CONSERVE ELECTRICITY. We all want to be as low-impact as possible, so please conserve energy by turning off the lights when you go out.
- LOCK DOORS & WINDOWS. Please make sure the doors and windows are locked when you leave the house.
- HOUSEKEEPING. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily housekeeping is not. When you’re done with your stay, used towels can be collected in the bathroom or placed in front of the washer. Leave beds unmade and it’s not necessary to strip the sheets. Please don’t move furniture.
PLEASE NOTE: I understand accidents happen, however if bedding linens or towels are ruined with stains (hair bleaching products, blood, grease, makeup, benzoyl peroxide, etc.) the cost to replace them will be taken out of your security deposit (running from $10-100 depending on what was ruined) or requested through the Resolution Center. Cotton balls, make-up removal wipes, and paper towels are all disposable and provided for your use.
- PROPERTY. All the belongings in the unit are personal affects and tokens of travel and fun memories. I clean the apartment after each guest leaves, so please don’t take anything and let me know about any damaged after your stay.
- NO PARTIES. I often have guests arriving later in the day after your check-out and a brief amount of time to freshen things up. Unlike a hotel, I don’t have an alternate room to put the next guest in so the place should be left similarly to how it was received.
If issues or questions arise during your stay please notify me immediately so that I can address issues as soon as possible. I want to make sure you have a great stay and for you to leave me a great review. Let me know if there are any maintenance issues that come up.
*** House is privately owned. Owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on premises. Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 5 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем всю сумму бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 5 дней до поездки, то мы вернем 50% стоимости всех ночей бронирования, кроме первой. Стоимость первой ночи не возвращается.
У этого хозяина 436 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I'm working on a movie script. It's about my life. I'm the star. ig: louis_amp_clark