"Beary Viewtiful" offers you breathtaking views of the Smoky Mountains and Wears Valley. It offers 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, with 2 indoor Jacuzzi tubs, and sleeps 16 people comfortably. It features luxury decor of beautiful Aspen Log furniture and a wildlife theme decor.
The setting offers you a secluded ridge top privacy with 2 full length covered porches complete with rocking chairs, porch swings, and picnic tables for those lazy afternoons. Have fun making memories while cooking steaks on the 2 charcoal park grills. You can enjoy the stunning vistas in the daytime as well as the twinkling lights of the valley at night.
The cabin main floor area has an amazing 2 story vaulted tongue and groove ceiling, an open living room, dining area and kitchen with a floor to ceiling stone gas fireplace with ample space for your family gathering. There are also 2 King master suites with private baths, indoor Jacuzzi's, and French doors to access the covered porch and beautiful views!
Upstairs you will find a beautiful loft King bedroom and sitting area overlooking the view and living area.
Downstairs is the game room! Here you will find the Home Theater with seating for 10, an 8 ft Hand Crafted Aspen Pool Table, a Pub Table for fun, and card games. There is also a full-size futon, Aspen log twin bunk beds, and outside access to the lower porch, 2 bedroom suites, 1 King master suite with private bath and a double Queen suite with private bath.
Beary Viewtiful Highlights:
The cabin offers a Direct TV Package Including all local channels and a wide variety of premium channels, wireless internet, and large HD Screens in the living area and game room and flatscreen TV in every bedroom. The kitchen features include Granite Counter-tops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Dishwasher, Microwave, Range, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Blender, and Refrigerator. The laundry room is on the main level with washer/dryer, and ironing board/iron.
• At least one guest must be 25 years or older. (Proof of age will be required at check-in).
• Guest acknowledges and understands that he/she is financially responsible for any and all property damage that may occur during the stated rental period which can reasonably be attributed to the rental party's negligence or abuse.
• Check-in time is no earlier than 4:00 P.M. and check-out time is no later than 10:00 A.M. Late check outs will result in additional charges.
• Hot tubs are cleaned prior to your arrival. There is a $30 charge if you wish to have an additional cleaning of the hot tub during your stay. Instructions are provided at the cabin for proper operation and easy maintenance during your stay.
• No Firearms-No Fireworks-No ATVs.
• All of the cabins are located in the mountains of East Tennessee. As such, you are likely to encounter wildlife (deer, bears, raccoons, snakes, and bugs of various types, including wasps and/or hornets, etc.). We ask that if you do see wildlife, please admire these creatures from a safe distance and please DO NOT FEED THE WILDLIFE. We want to preserve the wildlife in its natural state and try not to humanize the animals for their safety as well as yours.
• This is a non-smoking cabin.
• Any violation of the smoking policy will incur a $400.00 fine plus the cleaning costs necessary to remove smoke odors from the unit/house and/or linens.