Gorgeous, light and bright, this fully refurbished extra large studio is on the edge of the city centre. Fully equipped, featuring a secure car space on site, and city views.
Once a classic, mid century hotel, the building has been converted entirely into studio apartments (super peaceful!) , whilst retaining a vintage chic charm.
Directly opposite the Carlton Gardens, Royal Exhibition Building and Melbourne museum, stroll into the city centre to all major attractions in just minutes.
This huge studio is a short stay apartment - no one lives there and it is specifically set up for guests to have the most enjoyable stay. Fully equipped, including a welcome goody basket upon arrival, and a guest guide book full of our top tips to get the most out of your visit to the area.
With a deco inspired entrance, wrought iron gates and solid brick exterior, it is one of the few residences from this era that remain in Melbourne.
Our studio is set up for guests with all the kitchen and bathroom amenities you need to make your stay easy and enjoyable. It has just been fully refurbished (largely by us!) to make it as comfortable and convenient as possible.
- huge, fully stocked kitchen with all utensils, as well as condiments, spices, tea and coffee
- private walk in robe/dressing room area
all bathroom items included - fresh towels, body wash, shampoo and conditioner
- loads of storage space for all of your belongings - designed for guests
- coin laundry on same floor (washing liquid, clothes airer and basket provided)
- secure car space
- sofa bed sleeps additional 1-2 people and can be made up on request - inside living area
- Myki cards provided for public transport, only top up required
- balcony area with seating and city views
- full blockout curtains so you aren’t woken by the morning sun unless you want to be
- high speed internet
- windows with city views
-gym on site - it is being refubished in future so we haven’t listed it as a 'feature' due to it’s age, but the equipment is in good condition
- a high chair, portcot and bouncer can be made available upon request - please note the apartment is on the second floor and without childproofing so people may want to take this into consideration when booking
-Please note this is a studio apartment - hotel style living where the bed is situated in the main living area.
We live a few minutes away and love to meet and greet our guests and give them the inside scoop on the area, as it's our neighbourhood. There is a lockable keybox however, so if this isn't your preference you can just check yourself in and enjoy the peace and quiet. We are available easily if needed, and happy to help any time during your stay.
All the apartments face the outside so you have your own private entrance and security door within the premises. The car space is located within the grounds and is accessed with an electronic fob.
The apartment is located on the 2nd floor and can be accessed via lift or stairs.
There is a caretaker on premises each day for any additional needs.
**Scroll to the bottom of this page for a full description of the neighbourhood and getting around!
Общение с гостями
We aim to meet and greet our guests whenever we can, and we are just a few minutes away if needed. We don’t live in the complex, so you have privacy, peace and quiet.
We are always a phone call/email away if needed and happy to help.
There is a full guest guide inside the studio featuring our recommendations on the best places to eat, drink and visit during your stay.
Другие важные подробности
This is a beautiful quiet building on the edge of the city and we appreciate the co-operation of our guests in respecting our neighbours during their stay by keeping the noise down.
The studio is in a double brick building with windows on every side, so the temperature is always very comfortable. The ceiling fan with reverse heat function is all we have needed so far.
- Please be respectful of our apartment and the items in it. We aim to be the best hosts we can and provide an amazing stay - we ask that you leave our studio the way you found it in return
We have stayed in AirBnB places all over the world and have loved our experiences. Our aim is to do the same for the people who choose to stay in our studio. We love our little pocket of Melbourne and giving our guests the inside scoop when they stay here. We also have 'day jobs' in exercise rehabilitation, and a gorgeous little girl :)