Об этом жилье
Two startup founders are looking for likeminded individuals to guest in our house, which sits on the edge of a hill with gorgeous views of the lush Highlands. A classic sunny Eichler home in the Highlands of San Mateo county, kept watch by two super friendly puppy dogs (Miniature Australian Shepherds - see pics).
If you're looking for long term housing as well, this is potentially your option.
Right in the middle of it all in Silicon Valley:
14 mins to SFO..
18 mi to SF..
12 mi to Stanford
This room is equipped with a queen sized bed and beside table, plus a desk and chair, a couch, and a large closet. Additional airbed(s) can be provided, with sheets, blankets, and pillows.
Looks like you're onto something ;)
launchPad Silicon Valley :: startup here
You'll have access to kitchen, living room, clean bathroom, backyard, pool and open minded people.
Общение с гостями
One of us is almost always here to help.
Другие важные подробности
The TV has typical streaming options from NetFlix, etc. There's also a Chromecast stick, and an HD antennae which pulls in a lot of local channels.
There is a printer called "launchPadPrinter" on the network. You can use for printing black&white (change your computer's print settings). Color copies are free for up to 5 sheets, or else it's $0.50 each additional sheet afterwards.
We are super tolerant as long as you respect others. So don’t stress!
Some basic rules, however, to keep things sane and peaceful:
1. No parties or events unless agreed upon
2. No overnight guests unless included in your reservation or requested afterwards - additional guests are $30 per night.
3. The home is not safe nor suitable for children or teenagers (0-17 years) unless pre-agreed. If there are young children, they MUST be accompanied outside, around the dogs, and around the pool & hot tub
4. Check-in time: 3PM - 12AM (midnight)
5. Check-out time: by 12PM (noon)
6. Lower volume after 11pm by weekdays, 12am on weekends. If you’ll be listening to music, television, or talking on the phone, please use headphones after this time.
7. Be respectful of others in the early morning. A good rule-of-thumb is to keep things relatively quiet before 8am. However, this rule is flexible as long as nobody has a problem.
8. Washer & dryer: No usage after 10pm, or before 8am. Make sure your load finishes by latest 11pm at night.
9. Leave shoes at front door and make use of the slippers provided
10. Smoking: No smoking inside, but feel free to use the outside patio as long as other guests don’t mind. Please use ash tray, and discard butts into trash (don’t throw on ground or in yard).
11. Don't feed our puppies human food, they have sensitive tummies
12. Parking: Free in this neighborhood, but don’t use a neighbor's driveway or their curbside
13. Trash: Place into the correct Kitchen bin: Food waste in Small bucket next to sink; Recyclables in Large metal bin; All Other Garbage in Smaller metal bin
14. Please put dirty dishes into dishwasher, or else wash by hand
15. Please wipe off crumbs/etc. from kitchen counters after making a meal, or eating a meal.
16. Don’t leave any food whatsoever outside in the kitchen. Make sure to put foods into the cupboard or in the fridge. Exception: fruit can be placed in the kitchen table’s fruit bowl.
17. Don’t eat anything from the kitchen unless you purchased it. Exception: Guest Breakfast Nook
Если вы отмените бронирование за 24 часа до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем вам всю сумму бронирования. Если бронирование будет отменено позже чем за 24 часа, то мы удержим стоимость первой ночи.
У этого хозяина 68 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Howdy! This is Jason @ launchPad Silicon Valley. My friend, Steven, and I have a startup house in the Highlands of San Mateo. We are both startup founders, and I have two playful Miniature Australian Shepherd puppies.
Our newly renovated Eichler home is in the beautiful lush Highlands of San Mateo county. Thrust in the middle of Silicon Valley, but not caught up in the hustle and bustle at home too much. 15 mins to SFO Intl. 15 mins to Stanford. 20 mins to city. 2 mins off I-280 just beyond CA-92.
And no... we're not a "real" incubator! We just dig the name 'launchPad' a lot. But happy to take 10% of your company, if you want ;)
Looks like you're onto something...
launchPad Silicon Valley :: startup here
Снимая жилье на Airbnb, вы останавливаетесь в чьих-то домах.