A very elegant log cabin with style and class. This cabin features plenty of windows to enjoy the view and first class furnishings. This log cabin is in high demand. If it is available for your dates, do not delay. It books very fast!
The open floor plan features modern cabin décor, fully equipped kitchen, living room with a flat-screen TV, and romantic see thru fireplace. Glass doors lead outside to the hot tub with privacy and a beautiful view of the Great Smoky Mountains. The Master bedroom has a King size bed, cozy fireplace, private full sized bathroom with double vanities and jetted in room Jacuzzi tub! OOO! La! La!
A spiral staircase leads you upstairs to the open loft area. You find the pool table, flat screen TV, pub table for two, full bath, and a bunk bed with full and twin size mattresses. A Singtrix karaoke machine has recently been added for family fun and entertainment. ☺
• At least one guest must be 25 years or older. (Proof of age will be required at check-in).
• Guest acknowledges and understands that he/she is financially responsible for any and all property damage that may occur during the stated rental period which can reasonably be attributed to the rental party's negligence or abuse.
• Check-in time is no earlier than 4:00 P.M. and check-out time is no later than 10:00 A.M. Late check outs will result in additional charges.
• Hot tubs are cleaned prior to your arrival. There is a $30 charge if you wish to have an additional cleaning of the hot tub during your stay. Instructions are provided at the cabin for proper operation and easy maintenance during your stay.
• No Firearms-No Fireworks-No ATVs.
• All of the cabins are located in the mountains of East Tennessee. As such, you are likely to encounter wildlife (deer, bears, raccoons, snakes, and bugs of various types, including wasps and/or hornets, etc.). We ask that if you do see wildlife, please admire these creatures from a safe distance and please DO NOT FEED THE WILDLIFE. We want to preserve the wildlife in its natural state and try not to humanize the animals for their safety as well as yours.
• This is a non-smoking cabin.
• Any violation of the smoking policy will incur a $400.00 fine plus the cleaning costs necessary to remove smoke odors from the unit/house and/or linens.