Creek front! Feed the fish! Listen to the water! Just chill the mountains! It's exactly what you are looking for if you want to be ON the water!This 3 bedroom 2 bath cottage is exactly what you are looking for to relax in after a long day of outlet shopping, riding the coasters at Dollywood or hiking in the National Park! It is perfect for a family gathering! the floor plan is open and inviting and easily flows from one room to another.
• At least one guest must be 25 years or older. (Proof of age will be required at check-in).
• Guest acknowledges and understands that he/she is financially responsible for any and all property damage that may occur during the stated rental period which can reasonably be attributed to the rental party's negligence or abuse.
• Check-in time is no earlier than 4:00 P.M. and check-out time is no later than 10:00 A.M. Late check outs will result in additional charges.
• Hot tubs are cleaned prior to your arrival. There is a $30 charge if you wish to have an additional cleaning of the hot tub during your stay. Instructions are provided at the cabin for proper operation and easy maintenance during your stay.
• No Firearms-No Fireworks-No ATVs.
• All of the cabins are located in the mountains of East Tennessee. As such, you are likely to encounter wildlife (deer, bears, raccoons, snakes, and bugs of various types, including wasps and/or hornets, etc.). We ask that if you do see wildlife, please admire these creatures from a safe distance and please DO NOT FEED THE WILDLIFE. We want to preserve the wildlife in its natural state and try not to humanize the animals for their safety as well as yours.
• This is a non-smoking cabin.
• Any violation of the smoking policy will incur a $400.00 fine plus the cleaning costs necessary to remove smoke odors from the unit/house and/or linens.