We have the perfect place for a large gathering! With its Western-themed decor and hewn wood furnishings, we invite you to just kick back and settle in. This imaginatively decorated lodge has an overstocked kitchen, 2 seater Breakfast bar, and large 10 person dining table.
The great room on the first floor also has a large flat screen TV, 2 comfy couches (1 is a queen size sleeper with brand new mattress) and chair and plenty of room for the family to gather.
There is a see through gas fireplace that connects to the sitting area with another leather queen size sleeper sofa, chair, 4 top table and DVD/VCR TV. Step out to the private deck and enjoy the bubbling hot tub and take in the mountain views from this deck. The main floor also has 2 Master SUITES with Jacuzzi tubs (1 King, 1 Queen), 1 Junior suite with a private bath and full-size bed.
Upstairs is a game room featuring a full size pool table, 9 wet bar, 2 Queen pullout couches, 1 Twin pullout chair, all 3 with brand new mattresses, Gas Fireplace, Large Flat screen TV, 2 Master SUITES with 2 more Private Jacuzzis ( 1 Queen, 1 Full Bed), 2 additional Junior SUITES with full size beds and private baths. There are also 2 KIDS BUNK BED ROOMS each with private baths. All the suites are each outfitted with flat
screen TVs and luxurious bedding.. access to the Oversized Deck balcony with Rocking chairs to take in the view. Hours of fun can be spent in the game room!!. You won't be disappointed when you stay at Roscoe's Retreat Lodge!! Indoor and Outdoor pool access is offered at the Pigeon Forge Community Center for a small fee and is conveniently just minutes from the cabin.
• At least one guest must be 25 years or older. (Proof of age will be required at check-in).
• Guest acknowledges and understands that he/she is financially responsible for any and all property damage that may occur during the stated rental period which can reasonably be attributed to the rental party's negligence or abuse.
• Check-in time is no earlier than 4:00 P.M. and check-out time is no later than 10:00 A.M. Late check outs will result in additional charges.
• Hot tubs are cleaned prior to your arrival. There is a $30 charge if you wish to have an additional cleaning of the hot tub during your stay. Instructions are provided at the cabin for proper operation and easy maintenance during your stay.
• No Firearms-No Fireworks-No ATVs.
• All of the cabins are located in the mountains of East Tennessee. As such, you are likely to encounter wildlife (deer, bears, raccoons, snakes, and bugs of various types, including wasps and/or hornets, etc.). We ask that if you do see wildlife, please admire these creatures from a safe distance and please DO NOT FEED THE WILDLIFE. We want to preserve the wildlife in its natural state and try not to humanize the animals for their safety as well as yours.
• This is a non-smoking cabin.
• Any violation of the smoking policy will incur a $400.00 fine plus the cleaning costs necessary to remove smoke odors from the unit/house and/or linens.