Mariel is a spacious, luxury 3-bedroom apartment in an enviable ski-in, ski-out position with 2 balconies offering all day sunshine and stunning views and free Wi-Fi.
Mariel is situated on the first floor of the Balcons de Sainte Foy and has a large east-facing balcony offering views of the nursery slope, and a south-west facing balcony offering views of the Mont Pourri and Aiguille Rouge mountains. It has a spacious 40m2 living area and 3 double/twin bedrooms, and 2 bath/shower rooms.
The 85m2 accommodation sleeping up to 6 comprises:
- Entrance hall with coat and shoe storage, washing machine and tumble dryer, cloakroom with WC
- Spacious living room with TV corner with clean-burning bio-ethanol stove, squashy sofas, surround sound TV system with UK & French channels, DVD & CD player, library area with club chairs and bookcase, large antique wood dining table with seating for 8, access to large balcony with garden furniture and barbecue
- Well-equipped kitchen area with induction hob, oven, micro-wave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster and Nespresso coffee machine
- Spacious master bedroom with large double/twin bed and ensuite bathroom with bath/shower, wash basin and WC
- Double/twin bedroom with balcony access (shared with Petit Loup next door) and direct access to shared shower with shower, wash basin and WC
- Double/twin bedroom with direct access to shared shower with shower, wash basin and WC.
We are able to accept PETS at Mariel by prior arrangement and subject to payment of €35 per animal per week.
Mariel is deemed to have the equivalent features of a 4 star tourist classification.
Guests have exclusive use of the whole property
Общение с гостями
We can help take the strain out of organising your holiday by pre-booking transfers, instruction or guiding, equipment rental, lift passes, and childcare for you.
You will be met at your chosen accommodation on arrival by one of our knowledgeable resort team who will show you around your holiday home giving you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
We can help you make the most of your holiday by making things easier during your stay too. We can advise on local restaurants and make bookings for you; book après-ski activities, a soothing massage or spa treatment; order a birthday cake or have fresh flowers delivered for that special occasion. Whatever your request, our resort team will be happy to help.
Другие важные подробности
Our self-catered prices include: bed linen, beds made for your arrival, towels, T-towels, end of stay cleaning. A tourist tax is payable at €1.00 per person per night for those aged 18 and over.