Freshly refurbished bright apartment - just a few steps from the lovely Petřín orchard and many wonderful sights on the Lesser Town - is ready to offer you a comfortable accommodation during your stay in Prague. Located in the very heart of the historical centre. Simply leave everything behind, go for a walk and get lost in narrow streets. Or whether you prefer something more exciting get on the cable car to the top of the Petřín hill and enjoy splendind views.
- No noise, party or music allowed after 10:00 p.m.
- There is fee 15 € / 400 CZK for check in after 9:30 p.m.
- Check in from 2:00 p.m. (may be earlier on previous arrangements), Check out until 11:00 a.m.
- No shoes inside the apartment
- Note that each guest will be asked to provide his/her identity card or passport details upon check-in, this is non-negotiable as we have to comply with local laws that require all foreign guests to provide the relevant documentation
У этого хозяина 500 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I'm a student and I love travelling! I will be happy to welcome you in my apartment! ^^
I am an employee of the company named Property Rentier which is in charge of taking care of my apartments and my guests as well.