The apartment you will be staying in is an independent extension of our house. So, we will be your neighbors. From time to time, the apartment serves as the guests’ quarters for our extended family.
The apartment has its own entry on the left side of the main house. You will be able to enjoy a living/dining area; a fully equipped kitchenette, an office/work area, a bedroom with two closets, and a bathroom. The bedroom has one twin bed with a pull-out, trundle twin bed.
Perfect space for a business traveler or families interested in visiting the Arizona State University.
The space accommodates three adults, or two adults and two children.
We welcome children, but the guesthouse is not childproof.
Upon request, guests may access the laundry room located in the main house, and the grill area located in our backyard.
Общение с гостями
I would love to welcome you to our house and give you a quick tour. I have prepared a binder with very useful information that I recommend you review at your leisure. Self check-in is available if you will be arriving after 10:30 pm. Please let me know if you will need self-check-in by 10:00 pm of the day of your arrival.
Другие важные подробности
I have a small dog that roams our backyard at will. So, if you will be requesting the use of the grill, please be aware that you may have a friendly companion. Though she may beg for food, please do not feed her. She is perpetually on a diet to protect her health. Our dog lives in the main house and does not visit the apartment.
- Please no shoes on furtniture.
- Only toilet paper and human waste can be flushed down the toilet. Please use especial disposal bags for other waste.
- Please help us care for our planet by following the energy saving guidelines provided in our guest's binder.
- Hang all towels in use in order to air dry them. Only use complimentary wash towels for makeup removal.
- I do not charge a cleaning fee. In order to continue to do that, I ask that you: 1) empty all trash recepticles (3 of them) and deposit the trash bags in our trash containers; 2) put all used towels in the white basket located inside the bedroom's closet; and 3) rinse and place all dirty cooking and serving ware in the sink.