* A new & modern three bedroom flat in a peaceful location.
* The building has a lift and secure entrance.
* Walk to the Palace of Westminster / Big Ben in 13 minutes
* Walk to St James’ Park underground station in 8 minutes
* Walk to Tate Britain in 11 minutes.
* Walk to Victoria station - which offers the Gatwick Express - in 12 minutes.
This is a peaceful space offering sofa’s, TV and a dining table and chairs. Calm and neutral hues make this a comfortable space to relax.
The smart new kitchen is open to the living room and offers high-end machines including a dishwasher, fridge/freezer, ceramic hob and a microwave.
There are three quiet bedrooms, each with a double bed and storage space. Quality linen, newly laundered and pressed, is provided for each stay.
There is a smart modern bathroom with a shower over the bath, basin and WC . The ensuite bathroom comprises a walk in shower, WC and basin. Starter toiletries and fluffy white towels are provided as standard.
- St James Park underground - District and Circle Lines - 8 minute walk.
- Victoria underground and mainline station - District, Circle and Victoria tube lines, Gatwick Express and mainline trains - 12 minute walk.
- Westminster underground station - Jubilee, Circle and District lines - 15 minute walk.
- All in travel zone 1.
- Victoria Ashburnham is fully furnished and equipped with linen, towels, iron & ironing board, kitchenware, hairdryer and WiFi.
- This London home is on the third floor of a modern building with a lift.
- A baby travel cot may be provided free of charge but linen for the cot is not provided.
- Six people can be accommodated in the three bedrooms.
This very pleasant flat is comfortable and quiet and also enjoys the most convenient central location, a few minutes from Victoria Station. Many local shops, restaurants, traditional pubs and bars are on your doorstep as are the famous Boris Bikes – bicycles that are for hire per hour. The Tate Britain, river Thames and House of Parliament are in the immediate vicinity and an easy walk away. Westminster is an authentic central London location, offering quick and easy access to it's neighbours Chelsea, Mayfair and Belgravia. If you are looking for peaceful, relaxed and quality accommodation in a fine central London location look no further.
Общение с гостями
All arrangements for both arrival and departure are made during our office hours which are Monday - Friday 9.00 - 17.30 GMT. After hours you will have a number so that you can contact us if you have a property emergency.
The total displayed includes utilities, exit cleaning and WiFi.
Airbnb takes a security deposit for us. We will charge £100.00 if we detect cigarette smoke in the home after your departure, and £200.00 if all keys are not returned. There are no extra charges unless the property is left very dirty or damaged.
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE
Standard arrival time is: 14.00
If we do not have people leaving the day that you arrive it may be possible to move in before 14.00, but we can no guarantee this. We will not be able to confirm an early arrival until the day before you are due to arrive. If you need to guarantee early entry to the home please book the night before.
Standard departure time is 10.00
If you would like to stay at the flat after 10.00 then please add the day of departure to your booking. If the property is not vacated by 10.00, an extra night will be charged.
We do not offer luggage storage, this is a private residential building. There are luggage storage facilities at major train stations in London. After you book we will send you a list of options.
No smoking, no pets, no people who are not on the original booking and no parties please.
ALTERATIONS TO BOOKINGS
A request to reduce the length of your stay will be regarded as a cancellation.
We are required by immigration law to obtain proof of ID for all people who will stay at the flat, and we collect these before you arrive. Lead guest must be 21 years or older.
У этого хозяина 422 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Residential lettings expertise from more than 25 years in the Business! The London Agent is a niche residential letting agent – we are London based and London focused. We manage and market central London homes on behalf of owners who live abroad. The homes that we promote are carefully selected to ensure both quality and value for money – not an easy task in one of the worlds’ most expensive destinations! Renting a home through The London Agent is simple and straightforward from booking to departure and we are only a phone call away.