If you’re coming to Nashville, there’s no better neighborhood to stay in than The Gulch. It’s the place to be for those seeking urban adventure. And with Stay Alfred at The James on Division, you’ll enjoy the comforts of a luxurious building and the convenience of being in the most happening part of Music City.
The James on Division defines cool: from its modern exterior to the layout of your Stay Alfred room, you’ll feel like a urbanite, ready to explore all the city has to offer. You can whip up a meal in the kitchen which features gas and stainless steel appliances and quartz countertops. The 10’ ceilings in your stay make the common spaces feel airy and avoid the cramped feeling of a hotel room. At the end of the night, retire to your cozy king size bed. You can stream show using your unit’s complimentary wifi before getting some shut eye. This unit has everything you need for a comfortable stay. It even includes an in-unit washer and dryer. The James on Division is hip and comfortable: the perfect place to call home during your time in Nashville.
1 bedroom, with 1 king size bed and 1 queen sleeper sofa
1 full bathroom
671 square feet
Central heating and air conditioner
Stainless steel appliances
Общение с гостями
Stay Alfred's customer service specialists are available 24/7!
Другие важные подробности
State-of-the-art fitness center
Rooftop terrace with downtown view
Grilling and gathering area
Walking Score: 80 - Very Walkable
Bike Score: 66 - Some bike infrastructure
- 1.Guest(s) agree to NO PARTIES anywhere on the property.
- 2.Smoking of any kind is not permitted in the unit or on the premises.
- 3.Guests agree to abide by maximum occupancy of unit, and observe quiet hours between 9pm and 9am
- 4.Guests are responsible for action of ALL GUESTS occupying their unit at all times.
- 5.Guests agree to return all keys, remotes, and parking passes.
- 6.Guests understand that onsite building staff (maintenance and concierge) are not affiliated with Stay Alfred or Airbnb. Please contact Stay Alfred directly for any needed items.
- 7.Guests understand that no pets are to be in the unit unless previously arranged.
- 8.Guests agree to pay replacement cost for any unreturned items, and $125 per hour fee for unauthorized early checkin or late checkout.
Stay Alfred was created based on the idea of offering short term rentals at an unbelievable price while making the booking process easy and problem free. Stay Alfred acquires properties in high-end buildings and condominiums in the best locations to ensure your stay is satisfying and you want to come back. Since we value your return business, we always offer discounts to those who stay in any of our units time after time. We want you to feel at home when you stay with us and that’s why you will always be greeted with a professionally cleaned unit and quality furnishings. We welcome feedback in any kind of way to ensure we are meeting the needs of everyone!
We cater to:
Extended stay In Denver, Seattle, and Portland
Insurance and Job Relocation
Events and Weddings
Military Training and PCS
Pet Friendly Vacationers