If you’re going to Nashville then you’ll want to stay where the action is. The Gulch neighborhood is a lively area filled with delicious restaurants, eclectic boutiques, cool bars and music venues to make for an energetic nightlife. Stay Alfred is excited to have STAY’s available in one of the Gulch’s most architecturally astounding buildings: The James on Division. If you want to see, hear and taste Music City, you’ll want to stay at The James in the Gulch neighborhood.
The James on Division offers Stay Alfred guests the opportunity to experience modern living in a hip urban environment. Your two story 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom STAY provides the experience of living in a cool downtown townhouse. From your location at The James, you’ll be able to explore all the Gulch neighborhood has to offer on foot. Your STAY includes a full kitchen with stainless steel appliances and quartz countertops. Your unit has cable television and wifi so you can stay connected and entertained. You’ll have everything you need to enjoy yourself with an in-unit washer and dryer. When you need to recharge your batteries, the king and queen size bed in your unit will help you do so. The Gulch neighborhood has so much to offer: from great restaurants to entertainment options abound, this neighborhood has it all. The best way to experience the Gulch neighborhood and Music City? By staying with Stay Alfred at The James on Division.
2 bedrooms with 1 king bed, 1 queen bed and 1 queen sleeper sofa
1,325 square feet
Central heating and air conditioner
Stainless steel appliances
Общение с гостями
Stay Alfred's customer service specialists are available 24/7!
Другие важные подробности
State-of-the-art fitness center
Rooftop terrace with downtown view
Grilling and gathering area
Walking Score: 80 - Very Walkable
Bike Score: 66 - Some bike infrastructure
- 1.Guest(s) agree to NO PARTIES anywhere on the property.
- 2.Smoking of any kind is not permitted in the unit or on the premises.
- 3.Guests agree to abide by maximum occupancy of unit, and observe quiet hours between 9pm and 9am
- 4.Guests are responsible for action of ALL GUESTS occupying their unit at all times.
- 5.Guests agree to return all keys, remotes, and parking passes.
- 6.Guests understand that onsite building staff (maintenance and concierge) are not affiliated with Stay Alfred or Airbnb. Please contact Stay Alfred directly for any needed items.
- 7.Guests understand that no pets are to be in the unit unless previously arranged.
- 8.Guests agree to pay replacement cost for any unreturned items, and $125 per hour fee for unauthorized early checkin or late checkout.
Stay Alfred was created based on the idea of offering short term rentals at an unbelievable price while making the booking process easy and problem free. Stay Alfred acquires properties in high-end buildings and condominiums in the best locations to ensure your stay is satisfying and you want to come back. Since we value your return business, we always offer discounts to those who stay in any of our units time after time. We want you to feel at home when you stay with us and that’s why you will always be greeted with a professionally cleaned unit and quality furnishings. We welcome feedback in any kind of way to ensure we are meeting the needs of everyone!
We cater to:
Extended stay In Denver, Seattle, and Portland
Insurance and Job Relocation
Events and Weddings
Military Training and PCS
Pet Friendly Vacationers