A Brand New Apartment in Sukhumvit Central Bangkok Thailand
Convenient Location in Bangkok Hip District with local culture.
1 min to food, market, skybar, massage
5 min walk to BTS Skytrain - easy access all around Bangkok
10 min ride to Airport Rail Link Skytrain (Train to BKK Airport cost only 30 baht or $0.85).
You’ll love my place because of the coziness, the localness, the comfy bed. No need to pay security deposit when check in. Great place for couples, solo and business travelers.
- * Please keep the place clean.
- * Please do not make loud noises. Kindly speak softly.
- * For safety reason, smoking is not allowed in the room, balcony and in the building. Smoking area is located on the ground floor. Violation will subject to 1,000 Baht fine and extra cleaning fee of 500 Baht.
- * Please close the windows when turning on the air-conditioner.
- * Please close the window, switch off the air-conditioner and electronic devices when leaving the room.
- * Overnight stay by unregistered guests are not allowed, this is for security reason. Penalty of 2,000 baht will be charged.
- * Kindly take care of the Key Card and Room Key, any loss or damage of the key set, a replacement of 1,000 Baht will be charged per card.
- * Cooking on stove is not available, microwave cooking is allowed for light cooking and food warming. Long term stay guest may request for kitchen equipment.
- * During check in, I will request to take picture of guests' passport (in case of emergency).
- * I am always available, if you have any questions or need anything, please feel free to ask.
У этого хозяина 528 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I am a young, energetic and full of inspirations. My friends also know me as a loving, warm and kind person. Doing things to inspire people is who I am.
Born in Bangkok and educated overseas since a teenager. I went to Singapore when I was 14, Melbourne Australia when I was 17 and Shanghai China when I was 20. Now I live and work in Bangkok and travel every year.
I love to Travel, Watch Movie, Run Mini Marathon, Eat dark chocolate and getting new ideas from visiting places and exhibitions.
As I love to travel, many years ago I was inspired by a trip in Spain from seeing beautiful architecture and meeting people who love to travel. I have a dream open a Boutique Hotel one day, now I have started a Boutique Hostel, designed by myself and my siblings. I would like our guest to also feel inspired by Modern Thai architecture and Thai hospitality. So staying here you won't get just a good night sleep but also inspirations for yourself. I also have other properties around Sukhumvit Area near BTS skytrain stations so I can be of service to more guests.
My life motto: Get off it and move on! Anything is possible.