In the heart of La Condesa, this quiet street is your home for your stay in beautiful Ciudad de México. Surrounded by restaurants, bars, shops, you're within walking distance of two metro stations and Chapultepec Park and all it's amazing museums. Three bedrooms and sofabed in the main house sleep 8, and the private guest house in the back—with it's own full bath—sleep 2 more. The hand-crafted dining table seats 10, so you'll want to take advantage of the fully-equipped kitchen.
- ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR PARTY must read and agree to the rules :)
- If you should violate any of our rules stated here, you will be asked to leave immediately, with no refund. By booking, you agree to all the rules below.
- As the person who makes the reservation, you are responsible to manage all communications between us—the HOSTS—and airbnb.
- ABSOLUTELY NO PARTIES/EVENTS/disorderly behavior.
- Quiet hours after 10PM—it's a quiet, family neighborhood.
- No strangers in the house—booked guests and family ONLY.
- No drugs.
- Respect the neighbors. Please do not bother them or knock on their doors for any reason (yes, it's happened;). If you have a question or concern, contact your hosts immediately.
/ Smoking allowed in the outdoor patio only.
- Early check in: Early check in is possible if there are no current guests checking out that morning only. If you would like to guarantee early check in—or if you would like to check in before 9am—please book the previous night.
- CHECK-IN: The guest who makes the reservation MUST be present for check-in. If other guests are arriving earlier, we can accept their luggage but they will need to return when the guest with the reservation arrives.
- Damages, broken items, lost keys, extra cleaning costs, locksmiths, repairs or any other additional costs are the responsibility of the RESERVATION HOLDER. If something is to go wrong, contact the host or co-host before taking action, unless it is an emergency. If something breaks—a glass, a window: anythi–contact us immediately. Lost keys are US$5/ea. If any front door key is not returned, the renter will be responsible to cover the cost for changing the lock. Additional costs will be communicated through the airbnb app and are expected to paid without contest.
- There are 3 garbage cans for recycling, garbage, and organic/food waste. We are required by law to separate them. Guests must also sort their waste appropriately. We'll show you when you arrive ;)
- Conserve Energy: Shut off all the lights when you are not in the room and before you leave the house. Unplug all devices when fully charged. Do not leave devices charging all night, or leave chargers in the outlets when not being used.
У этого хозяина 153 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I'm a UX Lead who's lived all over, from growing up in the South and midwest to college and career in NYC and farming in Hawai'i. Sometimes I travel alone, sometimes with my boyfriend. I love to cook from my garden, and do yoga as much as possible. I love live music (Chamanas rule!), and taking in some art and architecture wherever I am. I've recently moved to Mexico City to learn Spanish (finally).
As a guest, I'm usually exploring a new city rather than hanging at home. Hopefully there's some good art around town, and some local beer to talk about that art later on...
My life motto is also my favorite tattoo: As long as it lasts. It was a gift from artist Lawrence Weiner!