★ beautiful, romantic location on castle riverside, between Old Town & Jewish Quarter, trendy, artistic neighborhood
★ 3x double bed
★ IKEA kitchenware :)
★ fast Internet wifi
★ easy check-in (08:00-00:00)
★ airport shuttle
★ tours: Auschwitz, Wieliczka Salt Mine
A unique experience of lively bourgeois atmosphere while staying in a historic, 19th-century townhouse (registered object of cultural heritage) - recently renovated.
This modern 70m2 apartment on 1st floor contains:
• comfortable, living room (double sofa bed) with open-plan kitchen, dining area and balcony
• master bedroom (1x double bed)
• 2nd bedroom (1x double bed)
• bathroom with a shower
• space for bikes in the courtyard
The apartment is fully equipped.
• Rooms: non-allergic bedclothes for each Guest, wardrobe, TV 32” HD + USB player, board & card games.
• Kitchen: most of IKEA kitchenware, fridge w. freezer, oven w. electric hob, dishwasher, 3-in-1 microwave, toaster, coffee machine, electric kettle, wine & vodka glasses, TEA & COFFEE.
• Bathroom: washing machine, clothes dryer, vacuum cleaner, iron, hairdryer, toiletries, towels.
Fresh bedclothes & towels supplied by professional laundry service.
The apartment has safe heating and new windows, thus it’s warm in winter and very quiet.
Guests will have an access to everything - entire private apartment is exclusively for you. I don't even live on this street ;-)
Общение с гостями
• half-day tours: Auschwitz or Wieliczka Salt Mine - from 80 PLN/19€ (English, Deutsch, Espanol, Francais, Italiano, Pусский)
• golf cart: private city tours
• guarded garage
• daily cleaning service
• in home massage
Другие важные подробности
• Public – 25 PLN / day (10:00 – 20:00; FREE on night time & weekends)
• Private guarded – 25 PLN
• Private guarded garage – 40 PLN (reservation is needed)
С 25 декабрь 2017 - 07 январь 2018 минимальная продолжительность бронирования — 4 ночи.
У этого хозяина 804 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I’m native Polish, but I used to live in Amsterdam, in Lisbon, and visited some 30 other countries so far. I've always been working for tourism, which is my passion. Besides that I like cultural events, life music, family-run restaurants, horseback riding, tennis, water sports. While backpacking I stayed in various accommodations, starting from hammock in Thailand, hut in India, ending with 5-star hotels in Italy.
I'm passionate about Krakow, and can provide you with some tips on where to go/eat/party/do sports, etc. off the beaten tourist path.
I'll be happy to host you in private apartments (check my portfolio), all located in different historic buildings of Krakow's old town. I also organize MUST-SEE tours - Auschwitz Birkenau, Wieliczka Salt Mine, and other.
Over 1500 happy Airbnb guests picked my listings, what makes me probably the most active member of Airbnb community in Krakow ;-)
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein