• Bike Score 91 ('Biker's Paradise')
• Onsite, parking for 1 vehicle (plus 1 spot in front of house)
• 10min drive to downtown St. Louis
• 5min walk to Tower Grove Park
• Onsite washer + dryer
The home was build in the early 1900's but the interior was completely rebuilt and renovated about 7 years ago so it had old charm on the outside with a modern feel on the inside..
Общение с гостями
I respect your privacy, but am always available to provide a 5-star quality stay.
Другие важные подробности
Please remember that you're staying in a house, not a hotel. Please treat the space with respect. If any problems arise, we will do our best to take action ASAP, but there is no one living on site 24/7.
- No parties
- If gathered outside, please come in after 10pm.
- Please no shoes inside
- No smoking of any kind on property
- If you open it, close it; if you borrow it, return it; if you turn it on, turn it off; if you break it, fix it; if you use it, take care of it; if you make a mess, clean it up; if you move it, put it back
I have lived in St. Louis for much of my life. I love all that it has to offer including great restaurants, parks, sports and events. I also love to travel around the world and experience other places as well. I am a triathlete so much of my time is spent training for my next race.