A relaxing well appointed house at Martha Cove, Safety Beach. Sit on the deck and enjoy the glimpses of the yachts that sail by. Enjoy a champagne on the deck with friends. Visit the family friendly beach for some fun in the sand. Be tempted by the many cellar door openings and great eateries on the Mornington Peninsula.
You will want for nothing when you visit our house at Martha Cove. Our ethos is to spoil you while on holidays. Our house is approximately three years old, and a new venture for us. All furniture etc is new. The kitchen cupboards are stocked with beautiful wine glasses, cutlery and crockery. Of course there is a coffee machine, stocked with a variety of my favourite blends. You will find Sheridan luxury towels in the bathroom and high thread count sheets on your bed. There is a high chair and porta cot available for your use but advance notice is required if you need this.
* Dining/lounge area, with bifold doors opening up to a large 1st floor balcony which includes an outdoor table that comfortably seats 8, a BBQ and bar stools. It's north facing so enjoy beautiful sunrises and sunsets.
* Two bathrooms, three toilets.
* Main lounge with large Smart TV, DVD, Blu-Ray player.
* Wireless NBN internet.
* 8 Seater dining table inside.
* Nespresso style coffee machine (with pods)
* Modern kitchen with 2.5 long granite island bench top with bar stools.
* 3 bedrooms, all with queen beds and built in robes. (Main with ensuite).
* 4th bedroom/TV room - includes TV & DVD player and a daybed that converts to king bed
* Separate laundry with washing machine.
* Beautiful artwork throughout the house.
* Private backyard.
The kids TV room / 4th bedroom is best suited to the lighter members of the family as it is a pull out day bed. This room has no door.
Sleeping configuration for the house best suited to max 6 adults and 2 children.
We supply basic pantry items in the kitchen - salt, pepper, spices, oil, cling wrap, foil etc. There is a BBQ on the deck for outdoor cooking. You can park your car in the double lock up garage (with remote control access).
There are a few board games and a stack of DVDs if you want a quiet night in.
You will be bombarded with brochures and information detailing the many local wineries to try, exquisite local galleries, eateries, and more.
There's no shortage of Uber drivers to take you to your favourite restaurants.
You have access to the entire home, including double garage and backyard.
Общение с гостями
I am a phone call away to answer any questions, but like to give you space to enjoy your holiday.
Другие важные подробности
LATE CHECK OUT: Late check out (and early check in) is often available in months other than the usual holiday periods. If no-one is booked to come in the same or next day, late check out until 1pm can usually be arranged at no extra cost. Just ask in advance.
JANUARY BOOKINGS: Please note from 7th-28th January 2018 there is a 7 night minimum stay with check in and out on a Sunday only. Get in quick! If you have a special request, like wanting more than 7 nights, but not 14 nights, please message me and we can work something out. The third week is currently blocked out for the whole 7 days, but this is a flexible booking, so if you want some of these days, please ask and we may be able to accommodate you.
Some school holiday periods in Sept/Oct and Dec have a minimum of three nights, but mostly it's a two night minimum. If in doubt, please message me as I am flexible. Hover over the booking calendar for more info.
We charge a flat rate of $80 for cleaning. This goes towards the basics like towels, linen, vacuuming, cleaning the bathrooms etc. Guests are requested to wash, dry and put away their own dishes and leave the house as close as possible to how you find it. Please clean the BBQ after use. If dishes (clean or dirty) are left in the dishwasher a separate $20 fee will be charged. If the BBQ is not cleaned, a separate $20 fee will be charged. Quiet time after 10pm is expected of guests as we are in close confines with our neighbours.
* No smoking in the house please, and no pets.
* No parties.
* No schoolies or bucks weekends.
* Person who books the house must be over 21 and stay at the house and be responsible for all activities.
* Our insurance company requests photo ID, mobile and email of the guest booking the house.
From Melbourne, Australia. We have travelled through Europe and USA and have enjoyed staying in people's houses. We are non smokers and respectful of people's property. We like casual living and good food, wine and sunshine.