Completely remodeled, sunny, open, home in the East Village, with a spacious back yard. Centrally located only a .5 mile from the beach, metro and downtown. Dog friendly, walking distance to tons of great restaurants. It is a shared bathroom. Please read detail description.
We've recently remodeled our entire home, the greenest ways possible, as we both work from home, it's important to us to have a healthy space. Being on the second floor, there is lots of light. Both units have dogs who love guests. So feel free to bring yours as well if they are friendly too. Pets will incur an additional $10/night on top of the airbnb fee.
Last minute bookers, unfortunately I do not take same day bookings as I have not had good experiences in the past. Please provide at least 48 hours notice out of courtesy.
Production: we have been used at a production site for TV/commercials in the past. Production shoots start at $400/day. Please inquire via message!
Your bedroom, kitchen, dining, living room areas. The bedroom is an organic "tempurpedic-like" queen bed, extremely comfortable! This is a two bedroom one bath. You will have your own private bedroom, and share the bath with us. It's pretty easy to coordinate though. :)
Общение с гостями
We're social, but are fine if you'd like your privacy too.
Другие важные подробности
We have two bikes available for use (when we are not using them). We commute to work on them, but are running and using our other bikes on the weekends. Otherwise, the city has a bike-share program that I'd highly recommend.
1. Smoking: Absolutely no smokers please.
2. Arrival: Please coordinate arrival time before 10pm with host. I need to be here when you arrive as we have an (extremely friendly) dog. Make sure to keep in touch as/if your schedule changes.
3. Parking: Street parking is tough in the late evening, so let me know your approximate schedule to see how we can help. I have a few tricks up my sleeve. Pre-8pm arrival should be fine, it tends to get much more difficult later in the evening. We are an easy walk / bike to the majority of Long Beach.
4. Backyard Access: We share the backyard with our neighbors/tenants downstairs.
5. I highly recommend having the Airbnb app on your phone and take a look at our guidebook at the bottom of the listing (once you book). I have all of my favorite recommendations available!
We take a lot of pride in our home as we did 100% of the renovation, and love hosting people from all around the world and in our backyard, and look forward to hosting you too! :)
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 5 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем всю сумму бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 5 дней до поездки, то мы вернем 50% стоимости всех ночей бронирования, кроме первой. Стоимость первой ночи не возращается.
Originally from Boston, but loving our new home in Long Beach since 2012. Gotta love the beach, running, my pup Jackson, meeting new people, and my most recent love of all... photography. Cheers!