Newly renovated guest cottage. Detached building. Full Kitchen. Exquisite resort-style bathroom. Private entrance with gated and covered parking spot.
Woodlea Historic Neighborhood is lush and green. Our home is on a large lot in this welcoming neighborhood and contains a detached building in the back that we renovated in 2016. This studio apartment has a full kitchen, exquisite modern, resort-style bathroom. Walk in closet. Washer/Dryer. 42 inch LCD TV. XBOX (many games, plus connects to Hulu and Amazon Prime). DVD player (with tons of DVD movies available in the apartment. And if you don't like what we have there is a Redbox 0.2 miles away.). Reading library too!
The lot backs to a vehicle accessible alley. You will have your own private back entrance through an electronic gate giving your own private, covered, and secured parking spot.
Look no further if you are seeking a quiet and well equipped place to make your temporary home while exploring all Phoenix has to offer. We are close to downtown entertainment and sporting venues. Are you a road warrior and want an alternative to a hotel? The secret about midtown is that the daily commute is a reverse commute in pretty much every direction.
The rental property is the detached building on the South end of the lot. The property is accessible from the South gated entrance. Once settled in, feel free to walk through to the front past the main house if you are going for a walk, run, or ride. :)
Общение с гостями
If you prefer privacy let us know. The backyard creates a social atmosphere and you will likely see Sarah, the kids, and I around. Sarah is super friendly. :)
When the weather is nice we often will enjoy a backyard firepit and will welcome impromptu friends over. Feel free to join us.
Другие важные подробности
Our dogs will bark upon your arrival. They are in a separate fenced area of the yard and will not be in the way or harm you. They are friendly and just saying “hello”. Until they get to know you they will bark when you arrive and depart. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about this other than introduce you to them. It can take several days for them to recognize you. We have our dogs for two reasons – they are family, and they keep people from loitering in the alley.
Your acknowledgement by booking this home online certifies that you have read, agree to, and will abide by all the rules described here on this site.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only. Please extinguish cigarettes in the ash tray provided on the patio. Keep the door and all windows shut if smoking outside so that smoke does not enter the cottage. Evidence of smoking in the cottage will result in 100% loss of damage deposit.
2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight on the property. Any person invited on the property by the Guest is the sole responsibility of the Guest. I.e. damaged or stolen property. There will not be more than 5 people total at any one time on the property. Please note there is only one parking space available at the property for the Guest. Parking in the alley is illegal.
3. The home is privately owned. The Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Do not move the furniture.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. NO PETS are permitted. Special circumstances need to be cleared with Homeowner.
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service but it can be arranged with all costs being paid for by guest. Linens and bath towels are included in the unit. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house. We provide linens, pillows, blankets, towels, washcloths, etc,
as well as a supply of paper towels, toilet paper, and various toiletries. Linens will not be
exchanged during the term of your occupancy unless pre-arranged.
8. Guests should not create excessive noise at any time at a level that disturbs neighbors. Quiet hours (no audible noise) are from 8:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m.
9. Water and Sewer: The sewer system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than waste and reasonable amounts of toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. Any repair costs will be the responsibility of the tenant should the plumber decide that the problem was the fault of the Guest. There is no garbage disposer in the sink. Do not allow anything down the sink drain other than liquid. A strainer is provided for the drain of the kitchen sink. Please empty this as needed.
10. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located at the side of the cottage just beyond the carport.
12. Patio, Fire Pit, Charcoal Grill: The brick patio is available for your enjoyment. If using the Fire Pit please use good judgment and a limited amount of wood at a time. Only use wood in the Fire Pit. We may or may not be able to supply some wood for burning. During winter months the Circle K convenience store nearby typically has firewood for purchase. The Weber Grill is also available to you. Again, please use good judgment with the amount of charcoal that you use. Only use Charcoal in the Grill. Do not move the Fire Pit or Grill from their locations on the Brick Patio. Only use the Fire Pit and Grill on the brick patio where they were placed at the beginning of your stay. The Fire Pit and Grill must remain away from the roofline and must not be used under the Carport. Any damage to the property due to excessive heat and/or fire will be Guest’s responsibility. Guest may leave the ashes in the Fire Pit and/or Grill. Homeowner will clean/clear out the ashes after the end of the Guest’s stay.
13. Keys to the cottage and the electronic gate remote key must be returned at checkout. Failure to return the key to cottage results in us re-keying. Failure to return the electronic gate remote may result in replacement of the gate opener. The electronic gate remote is expensive to replace and can cost as much as $300. Re-keying and/or replacing the electronic gate remote key expenses will be deducted from the damage deposit.
14. Guest signing this agreement must be 25 years of age or older. Property will not be turned over for rental to anyone under the age of 25. If the Guest signing this agreement abandons the premises any remaining occupant(s) will be evicted. No refund of rent will be made under such circumstances.
Отзывов пока нет
Об этом жилье пока нет ни одного отзыва. Если вы остановитесь здесь, то ваш отзыв появится в этом разделе.