Об этом жилье
Welcome to our Downeast Oceanside Retreat on Gorgeous Gouldsboro Bay!
Enjoy stunning ocean vistas as you relax and enjoy yourselves.
Spectacular sunrises are known to greet the day and moon rises over the bay are a sight to behold.
Explore the pink granite shoreline looking for sea glass and other treasures, kayak the bay, attempt to climb "Elephant Rock", our glacial erratic or simply linger oceanside.
Be on the lookout for Bald Eagles, grey heron, seals swimming by and more.
The Retreat is fully furnished and has been renovated from the original barn attached to an 1880's farm house.
A short distance from Route 1, we are close to Acadia National Park's Schoodic Peninsula, an hour thirty from Bar Harbor & Acadia National Park or Canada in the other direction and very close to fresh lobsters, lighthouses, blueberries, hiking/atv trails, ponds to swim and fish in and more!
Общение с гостями
We will check quests in and be accessible for any questions, either next door or close by.
- Our guests are expected to treat The Retreat with the same good care they give their own homes. Upon leaving, The Retreat is to be left in the same good condition as upon arrival. A short list of "housekeeping" items will be reviewed at the beginning of the stay.
- Please note that shoes must be removed at the door.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm to 8am.
- Open flames, candles, fireworks or illegal substances are not allowed.
- Check in is 4pm and check out is 11am.
-Guest check-in is on Saturdays.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.