Welcoming and relaxed house. Freshly decorated cosy attic room. Very private away from rest of the house and the room has its own private stairway. The room includes desk and chair for study etc. bedside chest of drawers and another chest of drawers , hangers, bookshelf, comfy bed and fresh linen and towels, kettle with tea and coffee. Heating. Scenic view from window which looks out to the city and sea. See i360 vertical tower from window. Free unrestricted parking .
- Simple cooking only, there is a microwave, toaster, kettle, fridge freezer available for use.
- No outside shoes upstairs, slippers are available
- Please respect others quiet after 11pm
- Its ok to smoke outside on patio
- Not suitable for party people who stay out to early hours
У этого хозяина 53 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Brighton based artist/maker with a few adorable cats. Likes colourful things which are reflected in my home. I enjoy my peaceful surroundings and meditation. I like arts craft cooking and love being near the sea and the beautiful scenery here in Brighton. Enjoys walking and taking in the fresh air here. Sociable and happy to talk about this wonderful town and advise on interesting places to visit.