Please read ENTIRE listing before booking!
Arrowhead Stadium, Kaufman Stadium, Silverstein Eye Centers Arena, Crown Center, Rivermarket, Longview Lake, Waldo, Westport, Bartle Hall, indoor race track, several restaurants and bars, a park and walking trail directly behind house (.5 mile walk all the way around), gas station, pharmacy, dollar store, 470 hwy, 291 hwy, 71 hwy, 435 hwy and about 40 minutes from MCI Kansas City International Airport.
Room #3 offers a single sized bed, desk with office chair, closet with hangers and quick access to shared bathroom.
Access to the common spaces (living room, workout room, outside balcony, shared bathrooms upstairs and downstairs). The shower is located in the shared bathroom upstairs. The entire kitchen and laundry machines are off limits for all. If you didn't read the listing and use them without my permission will strictly result in a $50 fee through AirBnb.
Общение с гостями
Any arrival after 8pm will strictly be charged a one time $25 fee. Any arrival after 10pm will strictly be charged a one time $50 fee. So don't be late. I will also be verifying your ID at the door. If you do not have it or your ID does not look like you, you will be turned away and also no refund will be given for your stay.
When you arrive, I will give you a tour of the home. When you leave, please contact me and give me the key or I will instruct you where to place the key. Other than this, you may see me around the house or I will respond within an hour through the AirBnb application. Failure to follow through with these rules will strictly result in a $50 fee through AirBnb.
I'm generally working in my room. You will see me around cleaning randomly. I'm not here to entertain but I've been known to have a beer with my guest.
Другие важные подробности
Currently: the upstairs bathroom is subject to remodeling sometime early October. Which means, the bathroom will be unavailable at this time. There are 2 other bathrooms, one downstairs and one in my room (which has a shower you can use). If this is a concern for you, ask me if the bathroom is going to be remodeled during your stay and I'll have an answer for you.
If you leave your reservation early, you will not get a refund for the days you do not use. Transferring your stay for someone else to have is also restricted.
The home was built in 1975, so there are squeaky floors on the floor level of the home so if you're a light sleeper, please bring ear plugs and if you're up late, upstairs, don't be walking around on the squeaky floors waking guests The doorbell is unhooked as I find them annoying, so knock :) This home is in need of some make up (paint, trim, etc). I do not plan on painting anytime soon - I have other priorities I am saving up for when it comes to this home. Also, there is not a TV but I do own books in the living room that guests have picked up and enjoyed.
If you fail to read the entire listing, including rules that is your own fault. I have yet to charge anyone a fee who has read the rules.
- Despite popular belief. I am not your maid. Clean up after yourself.
- Strict cancellation policy!
- No long term discounts. You're already getting a great deal!
- No pets.
- No one under 21.
- You will have a key to unlock and lock the front and back door. These doors do not lock themselves. MAKE SURE THE FRONT AND BACK DOORS ARE ALWAYS LOCKED. DO NOT ANSWER THE DOOR FOR ANYBODY!
Everyone that belongs here has a key and can get in themselves.
- Do not open any windows in the home.
- Do not adjust house thermostat. If it does get too hot or cold, please communicate this with me and I will accommodate.
- Please be energy efficient by keeping lights to a minimum and turning them off when you're not in the room, especially before leaving the house.
- Clean up after yourself in common areas such as bathrooms (KEEP SHOWER CURTAIN INSIDE THE TUB AND CLOSED ON EACH SIDE TO PREVENT WATER ON FLOOR. WIPE UP WATER ON FLOOR!!), living room (no sleeping on the couch), entry and outside.
- We don't really have a set quiet time since guests come here for mostly work and some work nights but we will ask that you respect others' solitude while you're here. Do no walk around upstairs waking guests up in the basement. I do not monitor sound levels unless it's ridiculously loud so if you're a light sleeper, BRING EAR PLUGS. DO NOT SLAM DOORS!
- If someone is using the hallway bathroom, go use the restroom downstairs. Same with downstairs, if someone is using the bathroom, go upstairs.
- I don't care how long of showers you take but if it's in the morning make it fast. I would recommend guests inform me they need the shower at a certain time that way I will coordinate the use of.
- If you have long hair, do not let it clog the showers and dispose of it in the nearest trash.
- There will be a $100 charge if you lose the house and bedroom keys because it will force me to re-key the whole house and I don't have time for that.
- Parking in the drive way is for private room guests only, unless those rooms are not being booked. Do not block another vehicle in unless I give permission. Shared room guests must find a place to park on the side of the street but leave a short distance for Postal Services to reach the mail.
- Do not leave trash laying around in your living space/room. If I notice your room is unkempt or starts to smell, you will be asked to leave immediately.
- Clean up your spills and messes. I will not hesitate to tell you to clean up after yourself. Let me know about them as well because if I find them and wasn't informed we will have a big problem and you will be charged for the cleanup.
- Sometimes I play music from my room which can get pretty loud. I suggest ear buds, ear plugs or go take a walk in the park. My soul requires loud music (but never at night to wake up others).
- If you ever have any questions message me through the AirBnb application or website. If you have any concerns about your stay come chat with me before we leave reviews for one another. I always address my guests if they aren't following the rules. I have never given out less than 5-stars.
- By accepting and following through with this reservation you agree that you will follow all the above rules.
I like to travel as much as I can. I am also a SuperHost and Organizer for the Citizen's Short Term Rental Advocacy Group in Kansas City, MO. Please contact me if you live in Kansas City to learn more about the ordinance the city is proposing.