We've set up the Airstream trailer well away from the house in a grassy private area near the forest and a short walk from the pond. It is connected to ranch electric and water and is fully self-contained. Awesome for a quiet romantic get-away from crowds but it also sleeps 5-6 if you are looking for a place to bring the whole family with room for the kids to roam. The nights are VERY quiet here since we're at the end of a long dead-end road almost a mile from the nearest public road.
Get a feel for the real Colorado. Small ranch in the mountains with deer, elk and turkeys seen up close most every day. Plenty of privacy and room to hike and enjoy the outdoors on the ranch.
We also have a nice shady area with a BBQ and chairs set up for guests who'd like to cook out or just listen to the wind whisper through the aspens and watch the stars come out.
The Airstream itself is in like new condition. It is 35 feet long and fully equipped with everything you'll need. These are the 'top of the line' RV brand so if you been wanting to 'try out' the RV lifestyle this is the perfect opportunity.
We own 62 acres of stream, meadow and forest which you're invited to roam. We have an orchard, a greenhouse and a garden area if you're interested to tour them with Chris. The pond is a focal point for the wildlife and deer, turkeys, and elk can often be seen there.
Guests are welcome to hike or bike anywhere on the acreage (please respect the wildlife - this is a refuge for them) and there is covered car or RV parking available.
Общение с гостями
Owners will be present upon arrival and (for the most part) available to talk with guests about local activities, conservation/restoration efforts, wildlife on the ranch and directions if you'd like.
Другие важные подробности
- LGBTQ and 420 friendly - all nationalities, races and religions welcome
- No smoking inside the Airstream
- Pets must be 'agreed' in advance (special exceptions only)
- Check-in after 8pm must be agreed in advance of booking
- This is a working ranch. There is a garden, an orchard and forest to tend, so guests should expect a certain amount of activity with the truck, the ATV, the tractor and the chainsaw during the day. We'll try to keep it fairly quiet until after 8am but we do have work that has to be done during daylight hours.
- The ranch is in a forested wilderness area, so please have modest expectations of the cellphone service.
- There is very limited internet access in the Airstream.
- Staying in a trailer is very different from a house. My wife Chris says 'It's just cute as heck to stay in there". That aside, there are different sounds and smells. There are water and waste tanks, water pump, and propane to monitor and 12V vs 120V vs propane systems to run the lights, fridge and power. We'll walk you through all the systems and we're close by if you need further support, but we understand if that seems to you like too much 'adjustment' for a vacation stay.
- LGBTQ and 420 friendly
- No Pets
- Check-in after 8pm must be agreed in advance of booking - This is a working ranch. We are up early and in bed early - after 9pm check-in times don't work for us.
- Guests must monitor tank levels for water, waste and propane in the Airstream to avoid running out or overflowing.
- Guests must be willing and able to learn to operate Airstream systems - they are somewhat different from heat, AC, water etc in a house.
- There is a garden, an orchard and forest to tend, so guests should expect a certain amount of activity with the truck, the ATV, the tractor and the chainsaw during the day. We'll try to keep it fairly quiet until after 8am but we do have work that has to be done during daylight hours.
- The ranch is in a forested wilderness area, so please have modest expectations of the cellphone service. Internet is not available from the Airstream.
- If you wish to bring anyone (not specified on your reservation) onto the property for any reason please discuss with us in advance. For liability and other reasons we need to know who is going to be here.