Embrace the uniqueness of downtown loft living. Inside Premier Lofts on Market St. you’ll find an eclectic variety of floor plans. These true loft-style accommodations provide ample space and comfort, all while sitting a stone’s throw from the gem of the city, Coors Field. With floor-to-ceiling windows and an exposed industrial feel, when you stay at Premier Lofts on Market Street you’ll find yourself immersed in Denver city life and we’ll be surprised if you ever want to leave.
As you walk into Premier Lofts on Market St. you’ll find yourself surrounded by an ample supply of space but you’ll quickly notice a slight lack of doors. That’s right, no doors. This true-loft style 2-bedroom provides just enough privacy without fully boxing you in. You might be taken aback by this funky style, but we’ll promise you’ll love the wide-open feel and with 2-bedrooms and 1-bathroom, there’s room for everyone.
Located in the heart of Denver’s Historic Ballpark Neighborhood, for baseball fans, the proximity to Coors Field promises an unforgettable game day experience. When it comes to trendy eclectic shops and the city’s best new restaurants, the Ballpark Neighborhood hits it out of the park. This historic area is home to a number of Victorian storefronts where you’ll find boutiques, bars, and restaurants fit for tourists and locals alike. This vibrant downtown neighborhood boasts a fun urban-industrial feel. It’s marked by Coors Field and spans over 20 blocks north to 38th Street, stretching into Curtis Park.
Другие важные подробности
Your Stay Alfred rental is only a short three-minute walk away from Larimer Street, the district's main drag and within walking distance of Coors Field. A whole day can be spent wandering around the streets of this energetic district, stopping in at shops or grabbing a bite to eat at any of the numerous restaurants that earned this neighborhood the distinction of being named “Best New Restaurant Neighborhood” 2014.
Another hip neighborhood, LoDo (lower downtown) borders the Ballpark Neighborhood offering more shops and restaurants for the adventurous tourist. There’s never a dull moment in the Ballpark Neighborhood. Once a month they host an open air European style flea market and come October, this is the spot for the city’s best Oktoberfest. If you’re looking to explore a hip and energetic Denver neighborhood and have an appetite for adventure, Stay Alfred’s Premier Lofts in the Ballpark Neighborhood is a home run.
- 1.Guest(s) agree to NO PARTIES anywhere on the property.
- 2.Smoking of any kind is not permitted in the unit or on the premises.
- 3.Guests agree to abide by maximum occupancy of unit, and observe quiet hours between 9pm and 9am
- 4.Guests are responsible for action of ALL GUESTS occupying their unit at all times.
- 5.Guests agree to return all keys, remotes, and parking passes.
- 6.Guests understand that onsite building staff (maintenance and concierge) are not affiliated with Stay Alfred or Airbnb. Please contact Stay Alfred directly for any needed items.
- 7.Guests understand that no pets are to be in the unit unless previously arranged.
- 8.Guests agree to pay replacement cost for any unreturned items, and $125 per hour fee for unauthorized early checkin or late checkout.