Since 1913, S. Main St. has been at the center of Memphis history. Built originally as a hotel, it was here that the King (that’s right Elvis Presley) first made his debuted and music hasn’t been the same since. DJ Dewey Phillip’s played That’s Alright Mama on his Red, Hot and Blue radio station and, as they say, the rest is history.
- 1.Guest(s) agree to NO PARTIES anywhere on the property.
- 2.Smoking of any kind is not permitted in the unit or on the premises.
- 3.Guests agree to abide by maximum occupancy of unit, and observe quiet hours between 9pm and 9am
- 4.Guests are responsible for action of ALL GUESTS occupying their unit at all times.
- 5.Guests agree to return all keys, remotes, and parking passes.
- 6.Guests understand that onsite building staff (maintenance and concierge) are not affiliated with Stay Alfred or Airbnb. Please contact Stay Alfred directly for any needed items.
- 7.Guests understand that no pets are to be in the unit unless previously arranged.
- 8.Guests agree to pay replacement cost for any unreturned items, and $125 per hour fee for unauthorized early checkin or late checkout.
У этого хозяина 3942 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Stay Alfred was created based on the idea of offering short term rentals at an unbelievable price while making the booking process easy and problem free. Stay Alfred acquires properties in high-end buildings and condominiums in the best locations to ensure your stay is satisfying and you want to come back. Since we value your return business, we always offer discounts to those who stay in any of our units time after time. We want you to feel at home when you stay with us and that’s why you will always be greeted with a professionally cleaned unit and quality furnishings. We welcome feedback in any kind of way to ensure we are meeting the needs of everyone!
We cater to:
Extended stay In Denver, Seattle, and Portland
Insurance and Job Relocation
Events and Weddings
Military Training and PCS
Pet Friendly Vacationers