Welcome to where Memphis “royal” history meets the future: Stay Alfred on S. Main St. Since 1913, this historic building has been at the center of it all. Originally a hotel, it was here that DJ Dewey Phillip’s introduced the King (that’s right, Elvis Presley!) to the world when he debuted “That’s Alright Mama” on his Red, Hot and Blue radio show. Later on, Presley would make an in-person appearance performing on-site in 1956. We guess you could say S. Main was the birthplace of Rock and Roll.
But, it isn’t just the building’s great history that will make your stay in Memphis something you’ll want to put on repeat. S. Main offers visitors the comfort and convenience of an on-site restaurant, full fitness center, clubroom, coffee bar and rooftop terrace. During your stay, you’ll experience the perfect combination of classic architecture and green amenities, With a full kitchen and washer and dryer in each Stay Alfred unit, your spacious, single-story, 2 bedroom and 2 bath STAY is the perfect home base for families or friends looking to explore this great city.
Stay Alfred puts our guests in the heart of the city. At S. Main St, you’ll be at the center of it all; within walking distance of the best of Memphis. From Beale St and Midtown to the FedEx Forum and Riverfront Park to the Orpheum Theater and the Mississippi River, these iconic hot spots are just a short walk away from your Stay. Looking to see even more of the city? No problem! Your Stay is steps away from the trolley line.
- 1.Guest(s) agree to NO PARTIES anywhere on the property.
- 2.Smoking of any kind is not permitted in the unit or on the premises.
- 3.Guests agree to abide by maximum occupancy of unit, and observe quiet hours between 9pm and 9am
- 4.Guests are responsible for action of ALL GUESTS occupying their unit at all times.
- 5.Guests agree to return all keys, remotes, and parking passes.
- 6.Guests understand that onsite building staff (maintenance and concierge) are not affiliated with Stay Alfred or Airbnb. Please contact Stay Alfred directly for any needed items.
- 7.Guests understand that no pets are to be in the unit unless previously arranged.
- 8.Guests agree to pay replacement cost for any unreturned items, and $125 per hour fee for unauthorized early checkin or late checkout.
Stay Alfred was created based on the idea of offering short term rentals at an unbelievable price while making the booking process easy and problem free. Stay Alfred acquires properties in high-end buildings and condominiums in the best locations to ensure your stay is satisfying and you want to come back. Since we value your return business, we always offer discounts to those who stay in any of our units time after time. We want you to feel at home when you stay with us and that’s why you will always be greeted with a professionally cleaned unit and quality furnishings. We welcome feedback in any kind of way to ensure we are meeting the needs of everyone!
We cater to:
Extended stay In Denver, Seattle, and Portland
Insurance and Job Relocation
Events and Weddings
Military Training and PCS
Pet Friendly Vacationers