Welcome to paradise! Special opening price for you to love and review. A great room in a fantastic and private location immersed in nature, surrounded by beautiful views. You’ll love my place because of, the beautiful 7 acres of nature surrounding it, the high ceilings, the architecture, the little river that goes near it, the sounds of birds and the big space to play and explore. Welcoming people from all backgrounds, my place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and families (with kids).
- 1. Quiet hours start at 10 p.m. End at 7 am. We have a Toddler! No loud partying or loud music inside the house after these hours. (We sleep in the same floor.)
2. Leave the property and everything inside the house in the condition in which you found it at check-in.
3. We have one (friendly, calm and well-behaved, big) dog. Don't feed the dog, don't leave trash in the yard, and don’t leave belongings unattended.
4. Only paying guests in the original booking group are invited on the property without prior permission from your hosts.
5. Be considerate or Air Conditioning use. Since we have such a low special opening, fee if you over use the AC we might incur in loses.
Everyone is responsible for following these rules, if not the entire party will be asked to leave immediately without refund per Airbnb policy. We ask that you be considerate of the fact that you will be sharing our personal home with us. Thank You!
I'm a passionate Husband, Daddy and Team Leader. I live every day being grateful of the little things.
My travels are usually with the company and I enjoy them with my family. I love good, original food from other cultures.
"Be the change you want to see in the world." Mahatma Gandhi