Private, modern/new waterfront home complete with all the comforts of a high end condo, with immediate access to a sandy beach, miles of beach and trails to explore, and use of water toys including a standup paddle board, two-person kayak, etc... This 500 square foot well appointed luxurious mother-in-law studio apartment has its own private entrance, and private 1000 square foot deck to enjoy and use to relax, and view the sunset, or the Puget Sound boating traffic, and local wildlife including seals, whales, and seabirds. Come explore our cozy community of Three Tree Point!
Waterfront apartment, with direct access to private beach...and a great fireplace! Private entrance to your apartment, that is complete with a full kitchen, 3/4 bath, with heated floor, washer/dryer, luxurious queen bed in private sleeping nook - all areas with full-on 180 degree view of the water/puget sound....oh, and a 1000 sq foot private deck with BBQ. Other amenities include wifi, cable tv, gas fireplace, microwave oven, full size refrigerator and oven/stove, coffee maker, toaster, and all dining/kitchen wear, utensils, etc... (note: in addition to the queen bed which comfortably sleeps two, there is a single roll away bed for one additional guest).
Also, home is directly on beach w/o road, train track or anything between you and the beach! Very quiet without traffic or airplane noise...just seagulls and waves breaking on the beach...
Guests have private access to the apartment, which is a daylight apartment, 18 steps to a private beach! Guests have access to water toys, many miles of beach combing and trail walking...and only 20 min from Seattle!
Общение с гостями
The owners, Chris and Matt live on site (in separate quarters), and are available as much as you would like to interact with them! Matt grew up on three tree point and knows the area very well and we both enjoy sharing new happenings in the neighborhood, and the city. We are happy to point guests in the direction of things that may be of their interest. Also, if guests come during crabbing season we are always looking for folks to go out crabbing and help us pull the crab pots, and share our crab bounty!
Другие важные подробности
Three tree point is truly a beautiful area to visit. There are many miles of shoreline in the Seattle area, but much of it has a train track or a major road running along it. Three tree point has neither of these, and this makes it an incredibly relaxing and quiet place to spend time. The beach is very walkable and a great place to beach Beechcomb and see wildlife. We regularly see seals, see otters, Eagles, and occasionally we see killer whales! Porpoises are also frequently seen off of the point. Also, if guests come during salmon season, be sure to bring a fishing pole, because quite a few salmon or caught off of our house.
This is our home, and we trust you will treat it as if it were your own. Our community is a quiet beach neighborhood, and we treat all our neighbors with respect. In this light:
1. No open beach fires after 10pm. Please put out any fire started.
2. No overnight guests. Small groups of friends (not more than 4 in total) are ok to have to the apartment, but must be gone by 10pm, and no loud music.
3. No music over the volume of 'normal speaking volume' allowed in apartment or on deck/beach or elsewhere on the property. To respect neighbors and the owners, please have music off by 10 PM (sound really carries well over the water!).
4. No smoking of any substance in apartment or anywhere on the property.
5. Plenty of outdoor parking - do not block garage.
6. No pets.
7. Please do not wear outside shoes in apartment (we live on the beach and this really helps decrease wear and tear on the apartment!)
8. Minimum stay: 2 days
9. Life preservers are required with any water craft activity.
10. Maximum people on paddleboard is one. Maximum people in kayak or in rowboat is two.